CTHF Sarnia Orion V Fan Trip

The Canadian Transit Heritage Foundation is operating a fan trip on the last high floor bus in revenue service in Ontario on Saturday, April 18, 2020. Sarnia Transit 164 (Orion V, ex-DRT) will be chartered for a five hour trip around Sarnia. More information is available at the CTHF website at https://transitheritage.ca/events-grid/

• Like 9

12 hours ago, BramptonTransitFan84 said:

@Seashore_518203 I was curious to know that in the event of any COVID-19 related issues and the charter were to be cancelled if the ticket funds would be refunded? The chance is very low seeing as no places in that area have confirmed anything yet but I figured i'd ask anyway.

Should the charter have to be cancelled, all ticket payments would be refunded.

• Thanks 1

Sarnia Transit Charter Cancelled

It is with regret that we announce the cancellation of the Orion V bus charter that had been scheduled for Saturday, April 18 in Sarnia, Ontario.   This decision is consistent with the most recent guidelines issued by our Federal and Provincial health authorities relating to the ongoing COVID-19 concerns. 

Thanks to all of you who have registered for this event – we appreciate your support and understanding.   We will continue to monitor this situation and hopefully we will be in a position to hold a charter event later this year.

We will be issuing refunds to participants within the near future.

• Sad 5