Sign in to follow this  
MCW Metrobus

Perimeter Transportation Ltd.

Question for those who are familiar with Perimeter's all-time fleet roster: does anyone know whether Perimeter ever had more than four ex-Brewster MCI 102-EL3s? The series has been entered as 762-769, but I only ever saw units 762, 763, 766 and 768. I also thought they were owned outright, not leased like the H3-45s were, but I could be wrong about that.

I don't want to change the entry unless I know for sure that Perimeter never had any other units in that series.

[EDIT] I found the information I need, turns out that what is on the Wiki right now is correct. Those were leased buses, and some of them were returned.

I'm adding some of my photos to the fleet roster, and I've also added a few entries for some more leased McMynn buses, as well as the Sprinters. There were also some 15-passenger vans, some of which had numbers recycled from the older PWT-era MCI 102C3s. I remember 690, 691, 692, 694 (694 was non-rev use only by 2007) and 700-705.

peri900-901.jpg

If, perchance, there is anybody who is able to identify, solely from this crappy photo I took in October 2007, the make and model of the two cutaway buses numbered 900 and 901, please feel free to either post it here for me to add it to the wiki, or add the info to the wiki at your own convenience. I had almost completely forgotten about the existence of these two units until I dug out my pictures of 902 and 903, which were acquired in 2008, and remembered that there had previously been two other similar minibuses.

I never saw these two in service. This was as close as I was ever able to get to them. I assume that they are Goshen Coach bodies, based solely on the fact that they (and later also 902 and 903) were referred to internally as "the Goshens".