• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything about Winnipeg Transit... The garage geometry, route headways, driver scheduling, and absolutely everything else strongly suggests that they chose saving ten cents over reliability, safety,

I believe these buses will replace the current 400 fleet and some 500s I don’t know what the plan is for the Calgary buses tho 

Observed 428 driving around Osborne Junction on Thursday. White LED side sign, orange front and rear.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Viafreak said:

There is quite a few buses outside the Osborne Garage. Nice catch of the lone trolley bus.

The trolley bus is currently stored indoors. The bus in the background is CanCar motor bus #747, which the MTHA uses as a parts storage unit.

4 hours ago, Wpgtransit11-25 said:

All ether waiting to be fixed or are retired hopefully most buses are back in service by time fall change comes around 

Do we know what will happen for fall change yet? Hopefully a return to regular service, or at least something that looks like it?

8 hours ago, SirAndrew710 said:

Do we know what will happen for fall change yet? Hopefully a return to regular service, or at least something that looks like it?

Well transit Bosses  are lying to City  hall that ridership is down 70 percent when most buses are full but we all know that already it’s budget and that they can’t afford it so my guess is they will lie some more  till new year but we will see 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rode 410 on the 98 this afternoon. Still had the new bus smell. While on board, I noticed that the next-stop display was in a weird font and it didn’t show the time at all - it went from one stop to the next. As well, the exterior speakers didn’t announce the route number or destination, only “Please practice social distancing when riding Winnipeg Transit buses.”