Sign in to follow this  
roamer

Wiki Calendar one day ahead of itself?

I really hadn't noticed this before and it could have been this way all along and I just didn't notice but I see that whenever I make an edit, the date that corresponds to it is one day ahead of the actual date.  Example, the edits I made today, January 21, I now see are all labeled "January 22"

Perhaps the wiki time zone is set for another continent by default?   If so, can it be reset to the North American continent?

11 minutes ago, roamer said:

I really hadn't noticed this before and it could have been this way all along and I just didn't notice but I see that whenever I make an edit, the date that corresponds to it is one day ahead of the actual date.  Example, the edits I made today, January 21, I now see are all labeled "January 22"

Perhaps the wiki time zone is set for another continent by default?   If so, can it be reset to the North American continent?

The Wiki software automatically sets the date to UTC time, which is approximately 5 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time, and 8 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time.

If you are logged into the Wiki, you can change the time settings in the Apperance tab under Preferences.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*bonks self in head*  ...makes perfect sense.  Believe me, I'm not as stupid as I look.  Or maybe I am?

Thanks Articulated!

• Like 1