2020 (-2023) Articulated 60' Bus Procurement

Express691

On 2/25/2024 at 4:32 PM, Electric said:

It doesn’t “feel” different, but it’s been noticed that the Compass Card readers and stop request buttons are slightly different. 

Stop request buttons are the same as on the 2012 XDE60s. Compass card readers are a more universal design that resembles that of LA County with the buttons, still made by Cubic CTS. Stop request signs were changed from INIT to Sunrise. Here’s a clip of the updated signs.

IMG_5623.mov?ex=65ee2327&is=65dbae27&hm=

2 hours ago, translink said:

Stop request buttons are the same as on the 2012 XDE60s. Compass card readers are a more universal design that resembles that of LA County with the buttons, still made by Cubic CTS. Stop request signs were changed from INIT to Sunrise. Here’s a clip of the updated signs.

IMG_5623.mov?ex=65ee2327&is=65dbae27&hm=

If I recall correctly, they are retired LA TAP readers.

Just now, wt_enthusiast_photos said:

There's 2 Tranklink XDE60 here. One is 24009 and couldn't see the fleet number on the other one and couldn't get photos cause of how they are parked i might go back on Friday and hopefully one of them is moved to a better spot for a photo

Here as in…. The Winnipeg NFI plant? Or here as in Vancouver transit centre//CMBC property. 

I assume it’s the former since it’s more likely

3 hours ago, KINGSTER200 said:

24011 right after crossing the Pac Highway border crossing.

IMG_7563.jpeg

What date & time did this one cross the border at as a neighbor has a security cam that faces the border & I'll get him to look it up on his cam

• Confused 1

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, wt_enthusiast_photos said:

24015 in Winnipeg . i do like the new design of the front doors. 

24015.jpeg

That's not a new design, those doors are manufactured by "Ventura Systems". Been around for awhile.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ORION said:

That's not a new design, those doors are manufactured by "Ventura Systems". Been around for awhile.

Are these new doors standard or optional? I haven't seen them on many buses but the ones I have seen are all on newer Xcelsiors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Transit Guy said:

23005 in service

1 hour ago, dover5949 said:

23002 Begins Service this afternoon out of BTC

5 more left for 2023 order, thank you