Sign in to follow this  
dudebrains

Transit vehicle picture search

Hey folks! I don't know if such a thread already exists but my efforts to find such a thread were unsuccessfull, so here goes:

This thread is for those who are looking for pictures of a specific transit vehicle when pictures cannot be found elsewhere. So if you happen to have a picture that is being seached for, feel free to post it here by quoting the request.

Please be reasonable with your requests and remember that if someone doesn't want to share their pictures, that is their choice.

Here is my request:

I am looking for pictures of RTL 2-009, It seems to be one of those "ghost buses" that no transit picture site has a picture of, same for the wiki.

1 hour ago, dudebrains said:

Hey folks! I don't know if such a thread already exists but my efforts to find such a thread were unsuccessfull, so here goes:

This thread is for those who are looking for pictures of a specific transit vehicle when pictures cannot be found elsewhere. So if you happen to have a picture that is being seached for, feel free to post it here by quoting the request.

Please be reasonable with your requests and remember that if someone doesn't want to share their pictures, that is their choice.

Here is my request:

I am looking for pictures of RTL 2-009, It seems to be one of those "ghost buses" that no transit picture site has a picture of, same for the wiki.

Don't you mean 2-0009?