Miway recent test and hiring process

chriswilson

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, torontosam said:

Have u ever received any email after testing u passed the test or not or did ur online profile ever changed. 

the email I got after testing was to say I'm moving to the next phase and that was an interview on september 23. After that they contacted my references via email and that was early OCT.

At the interview they told me that the position was for the new year 2020. So not sure if that's why it's taking this long.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, torontosam said:

Have u ever received any email after testing u passed the test or not or did ur online profile ever changed. 

Yes they emailed me that i am not selected for further process. I think it has to do with my address as i live in toronto and its twice in 3 months i was not selected 

8 hours ago, chriswilson said:

Yes they emailed me that i am not selected for further process. I think it has to do with my address as i live in toronto and its twice in 3 months i was not selected 

I doubt they care much that you live in Toronto. I know an operator that lives in Scarborough and works for Miway. 

• 2 years later...

Hello Everyone,

I got an email from mi-way to book the test and  did my test! After the test no response for a week 

My profile still says under review ! 

Can anyone tell me if its normal or not ? 

Will I  get a response  whether I get selected  or not ? 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, sahil said:

Hello Everyone,

I got an email from mi-way to book the test and  did my test! After the test no response for a week 

My profile still says under review ! 

Can anyone tell me if its normal or not ? 

Will I  get a response  whether I get selected  or not ? 

Thanks 

When did u gave the test ?

• Thanks 1