CT Big Buses on Shuttle Pieces of Work

Gsgeek540

2 minutes ago, Gsgeek540 said:

2012 would be close. Im pretty sure it went shuttle all day all night in the March, 2012 signup, along with a ton of stuff at anderson station ugh…

They did a single tripper big bus on the 35 to finish out that school year then created a school run from Anderson to Scarlett.

Thanks for that refresher :)

I remember those MCIs filling up. I even remember a Nova on the 35 lol.

Hope you're doing well!

2 hours ago, yvarushin said:

8268 on the 35.

Not sure when the last time I ever saw a 40 footer on the 35. I used to ride MCIs on that route in 2012 to and from EP Scarlett on 15 minute frequency. These days it runs every hour on a shuttle.

The last time a 40 foot ever did a shuttle 35 was *approximately* 2 years ago.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 8:38 AM, yvarushin said:

8268 on the 35.

Not sure when the last time I ever saw a 40 footer on the 35. I used to ride MCIs on that route in 2012 to and from EP Scarlett on 15 minute frequency. These days it runs every hour on a shuttle.

Managed to snag a couple of photos of it before it was changedoff with 1285 yesterday, heres one of them. I will say though, it did not come without its problems when the driver pulled over and tried arguing with me with taking photos of his bus in a public spot. Yikes.

D738C457-89A3-44A6-A849-8C8B942F7AFC.jpeg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BC_YYC said:

86 had 8334. Maybe changing the 86 to have XD40’s/40 footers on Friday evenings?

It's the typical spiel of there being a lack of community shuttle drivers.  This is pretty typical among many routes in the city.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...