CT Big Buses on Shuttle Pieces of Work

Gsgeek540

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only once can I remember driving a big bus on a shuttle run. I was sent to Dalhousie to cover an outbound 77 and when I got to the end of the route the shuttle was waiting for me. I hopped out and spoke to the driver, whom I knew, and he told me that when he had reported to VP they had no shuttles for him. He had to wait while diesel prepped one for him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 11:05 PM, TechSpotlight said:

For those who haven't seen the photo:

Certainly a very rare sighting, I don't think a non-demo CNG has ever done the 93 before!

Definitely super rare. Been seeing the odd XD40 these days on the shuttle runs, but I don't think this route ever had any Stoney keys on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TechSpotlight said:

Sooo.

7940 did a shuttle 150/95.  Started as a midday 150 and then did an 95 throughout PM rush hour.

and subsequently 7940 did a shuttle 93 after doing that 95 for the rest of the evening.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, yvarushin said:

8268 on the 35.

Not sure when the last time I ever saw a 40 footer on the 35. I used to ride MCIs on that route in 2012 to and from EP Scarlett on 15 minute frequency. These days it runs every hour on a shuttle.

2012 would be close. Im pretty sure it went shuttle all day all night in the March, 2012 signup, along with a ton of stuff at anderson station ugh…

They did a single tripper big bus on the 35 to finish out that school year then created a school run from Anderson to Scarlett.