Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bus is coming 1965

Winnipeg Transit update

Recommended Posts

400s all are retired except. 401 402 408 411 413 416 417 420 423 430 431 433 438 443 444 448 452 455 458 460 462 467 472 474 477 479 480 482 485 487 491 499 501-504

 

 551 is retired 526 is unknown  
All others have been rebuilt  

571 572 574 576 577 578 579 581 582 583 584 585 586 587? 588 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 599

570 573 580 589 haven’t been rebuilt

203 206 207 208 209 211 212 214 216 217 218 219 221 222 227 228 229 230 Rebuilt

235 239 249 251 258 rebuilt

i think it’s safe to say 901 is retired 

914 921 922 923 Only ones remaining 

930 931 934 935 936 945 948 949 all have been rebuilt

933 938 939 942 943 944 946  haven’t been rebuilt but are still Active

932 is retired 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 12:50 PM, bus is coming 1965 said:

400s all are retired except. 401 402 408 411 413 416 417 420 423 430 431 433 438 443 444 448 452 455 458 460 462 467 472 474 477 479 480 482 485 487 491 499 501-504

 

 551 is retired 526 is unknown  
All others have been rebuilt  

571 572 574 576 577 578 579 581 582 583 584 585 586 587? 588 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 599

570 573 580 589 haven’t been rebuilt

203 206 207 208 209 211 212 214 216 217 218 219 221 222 227 228 229 230 Rebuilt

235 239 249 251 258 rebuilt

i think it’s safe to say 901 is retired 

914 921 922 923 Only ones remaining 

930 931 934 935 936 945 948 949 all have been rebuilt

933 938 939 942 943 944 946  haven’t been rebuilt but are still Active

932 is retired 

 

 

Wait, how do you know #'s 531, 547, 554, 581, 595 and 596 have been refurbished?

I haven't seen them in ages

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bus is coming 1965 said:

I’ve seen # 531, 547.  But others I don’t know that’s why I put a question mark on them 

When will they be ready? 

2 hours ago, bus is coming 1965 said:

I’ve seen # 531, 547.  But others I don’t know that’s why I put a question mark on them 

Also correction: 574 hasn't been Refurbished yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vivablue5215 said:

Your list was misleading then. I thought the first row of 5s were all refurbished aside from 587 which you weren't sure.

Yes the first row of 500s are the ones that have been refurbished! Some I weren’t sure about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can someone please update the wiki with the following information: 

402, 408, 423, 433, 448 retired as of September 

409 is still around sitting at a compound in fort garry industrial park 

425 has been converted to ideas in motion bus as of april 2019 and renumbered 9425 

448 is used for fire department training 

938 has been refurbished 

on route 160 page: route 160 is primarily a 60ft route and uses new flyer d60lf and xd60 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thewinnipegtransitfanhuang said:

can someone please update the wiki with the following information: 

402, 408, 423, 433, 448 retired as of September 

409 is still around sitting at a compound in fort garry industrial park 

425 has been converted to ideas in motion bus as of april 2019 and renumbered 9425 

448 is used for fire department training 

938 has been refurbished 

on route 160 page: route 160 is primarily a 60ft route and uses new flyer d60lf and xd60 

Done

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...