Academia Bus Company

Thomasw

In this thread, I would like to talk about Academia Bus lines fleet. All of their 10 buses are second-hand buses so it would be good to know who their previous operators were. Any other information about this company is great too. 

• 3 years later...
  • Thomasw changed the title to Academia Bus Company
On 5/14/2023 at 9:20 AM, TechSpotlight said:

Academia 11, a Thomas Saf-T-Liner ER was sold to Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing.

Interesting! Do you know if this was a recent development and do have you any idea of what fleet number it will be given? 

44 minutes ago, Thomasw said:

Interesting! Do you know if this was a recent development and do have you any idea of what fleet number it will be given? 

They bought it pretty recently.  Currently it still has the Academia decals so it's unknown what the fleet number will be at this time.

• Like 1

I checked Academia 008 and according to a VIN Check, it was sold in 11/2022. 001 also shows to be sold in 04/2022. Would it be possible they were also sold to WestCoast?

On another note, 010 hasn't had its registration renewed in 2020 so I think it's fair to say that she is no more. 007 is also overdue but no by hardly as much.