There's this beat up minibus being used as some sort of storage shed in the parking lot of a strip mall on Westminster Highway in Richmond, BC. Didn't think too much of it while passing by until I noticed the remnants of what is almost certainly the BC Ambulance livery on it so I stopped to grab a pic. Bits of the same livery are present on the other side of the bus. Does anyone know if BC Ambulance actually had minibuses like this and what they might have been used for?

Someone in a Facebook group suggested it was a BC Transit bus but that's definitely not the BC Transit livery. Google isn't helping either.

59389939_1549937031809590_3424235265978269696_o.jpg

8 hours ago, Community Shuttle said:

There's this beat up minibus being used as some sort of storage shed in the parking lot of a strip mall on Westminster Highway in Richmond, BC. Didn't think too much of it while passing by until I noticed the remnants of what is almost certainly the BC Ambulance livery on it so I stopped to grab a pic. Bits of the same livery are present on the other side of the bus. Does anyone know if BC Ambulance actually had minibuses like this and what they might have been used for?

Someone in a Facebook group suggested it was a BC Transit bus but that's definitely not the BC Transit livery. Google isn't helping either.

59389939_1549937031809590_3424235265978269696_o.jpg

Maybe it was one of those hospital transfer minibus’s 

10 hours ago, Thomasw said:

Maybe it was one of those hospital transfer minibus’s 

They wouldn't be white and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have the bc ambulance livery on a privately owned and operated bus