TTC 2252 GM Fishbowl Charter

19 hours ago, TTCNLFBT said:

Looking forward in riding TTC 2252 again.  I haven't rode this bus since June 2, 2011 on the 52 Lawrence West route.  According to my notes.

I live on Lawrence West so I used to ride Fishbowls sometimes

12 hours ago, 7575 said:

So my external commitments have been sorted out and I will be going! Look forward to seeing y'all there.

No, you have to sign up first, but we are already full on spots so you can't come 

1 hour ago, Lex Reid said:

Ok, and i don't want a bus full of 45+ people. The bus isn't going anywhere, so there is always next time.

Jeez, just like the colour changing cups at Starbucks. A lot of hype and not enough product. Dude, you know this bus is iconic and a lot of people want to ride it. I'm not saying have 100 people be inside. Instead have a minimum of two charters (granted charters ain't cheap) to accomadate everyone.  That's my take on the situation so take it with a grain of salt.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh, This would explain why I saw TTC 2252 heading westbound on Sheppard at Yonge; at approximately 10:46am today on (June 8th, 2019). I had to do a double take, but 2252 was in the passing lane and went by Sheppard-Yonge Station at a pretty good clip.