7575's a dad!

18 hours ago, TTC 9701 said:

Well have fun. Wait until they start walking and talking and giving you attitude. It's very fun. I have a 2 year old that is sassy.

I can't wait. I can already see that lil' Brianna is gonna be a handful. Wife and I are thinking of maybe having another baby. Not now of course, but soon. Bickering and fighting is not my area of expertise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 7575 said:

I can't wait. I can already see that lil' Brianna is gonna be a handful. Wife and I are thinking of maybe having another baby. Not now of course, but soon. Bickering and fighting is not my area of expertise. 

Have another one in 2 or 3 years, age gap but not a big one. That’s my recommendation. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Have another one in 2 or 3 years, age gap but not a big one. That’s my recommendation. 

My grandchildren fit that gap range. Nov 2011, Sept 2013 and April 2016. A nice manageable spread.

18 minutes ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

You are legally required to buy baby Allison a GMC Sierra at 16

I always made sure my son had a monthly bus pass and a phone card, so he would never be stuck. No excuses like spending his bus fare / phone money on snacks. Always had a way to phone home and / or get home.

• Like 4