Jump to content

Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

Recommended Posts

The 2017 hybrids lack photos on the wiki.

I have some photos that would look good on the wiki if someone can upload them.

 

20121512_10212389612909859_9043074359452078955_o.jpg

19955997_10212306975003963_5545985599128529088_o.jpg

20819079_10212613826555060_4459158221680574640_o.jpg

21316230_10212782708577005_3141982496043660632_o.jpg

21199631_10212736186693987_2817528796447892854_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STO_1601 said:

How do you do that?

I use either messenger's photo editor or (my all-time favourite) MS paint.

Just put your username/name in a corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

I use either messenger's photo editor or (my all-time favourite) MS paint.

Just put your username/name in a corner.

Just one more thing

Is this required for wiki photos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Just one more thing

Is this required for wiki photos?

No, but I won't upload a photo on behalf of someone else without one.

---

Actually, don't use docs. It ruins the quality

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2035798874.jpeg_1554862813902.thumb.jpeg.5d4e955cee6417c1b645cdb0bba7e7d7.jpegScreenshot_20190409-201924.thumb.png.ed1b5d3d07264747e162ec7429f5fdcc.png

 

Edited by Imgursdownvote4love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

No, but I won't upload a photo on behalf of someone else without one.

---

Actually, don't use docs. It ruins the quality

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2035798874.jpeg_1554862813902.thumb.jpeg.5d4e955cee6417c1b645cdb0bba7e7d7.jpegScreenshot_20190409-201924.thumb.png.ed1b5d3d07264747e162ec7429f5fdcc.png

 

There! I've added my user name to all my photos.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

 

I will upload these. The rest don't quite meet photo standards.

You should blur the license plate of the BMW is the third picture. Just in case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

 

I uploaded these. The rest don't quite meet photo standards.

What is the reason for the rest of them? I don't see how 1721 & 1827 don't meet the guidelines as they are properly centred and are in good lighting conditions.

And how come they don't appear on the wiki pages for 1716-1730 & 1801-1827?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

What is the reason for the rest of them?

Signs, etc. in the way, glare hiding details

6 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

I don't see how 1721 & 1827 don't meet the guidelines as they are properly centred and are in good lighting conditions.

I uploaded these at 11 pm. Those I wanted to sleep on, and will likely be up later today.

7 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

And how come they don't appear on the wiki pages for 1716-1730 & 1801-1827?

I just haven't put them on yet. Again, later today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this photo would work in the wiki, but if it did this could be the thumbnail for 1901-1909. 

58895174_10217174403646637_6914122830812545024_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, SMS said:

Problems with the STO wiki page:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Société_de_transport_de_l'Outaouais#Active photo for 9225 shows 9224...

Also, 9132, 9135, and 9138 are currently active.

I do not have time to make the corrections myself, any help appreciated.

I know what happened there.

@dudebrains reported to us in the STO spottings thread a few months ago that those units removed from the front page were retired but in fact, THEY WERE NOT! as we spotted them a few days later and it turned out his source was wrong.

I wish I could edit it but I don't have access to the wiki, You should PM @OCTranspoMaster about that (he doesn't get notified when he is mentioned in a post) He edited that page and forgot to fix it. Although he did fix the ex-Calgary Transit MCI Classic page and it is correct.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to call on the wiki moderators to note the above, perhaps wiki privileges should be removed if care is not taken to do the job right the first time around

@Articulated @Kevin L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

I wish I could edit it but I don't have access to the wiki,

Your constant badgering to become an editor is not gaining you any favour.

All I want are the issues fixed. This is not a witch hunt. You however did not hesitate to throw other editors under the bus. What is this, elementary school? This is probably why you are not granted editor status.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SMS said:

Your constant badgering to become an editor is not gaining you any favour.

All I want are the issues fixed. This is not a witch hunt. You however did not hesitate to throw other editors under the bus. What is this, elementary school? This is probably why you are not granted editor status.

Why are you whining and complaining over me being denied wiki editing privileges several times in the past? 

All I ever said was "I would love to help you fix the STO wiki page" but I just can't simply because I'm not a wiki editor.

Just because my profile title says that I would like to be a wiki editor doesn't mean that I'm constantly pining for it. IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE IT, FINE!

Seriously, man, You should think twice before you post.  You're an admin, which means you shouldn't personally attack other members of this board with BS like this. Especially If there are providing you with reliable information and other valid sources from other people.

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SMS said:

I would like to call on the wiki moderators to note the above, perhaps wiki privileges should be removed if care is not taken to do the job right the first time around

@Articulated @Kevin L

I'd be happy to fix it. I did the job right the first time with the info I had. Just didn't have time to deal with the STO page when the entire OC page was out of date (and still is in some regards) when it turned out the original info on the classics was false. I've been mainly focusing on individual OC Transpo routes as alot of information was incorrect, inaccurate, and not reliable for doing Route histories or comparisons with.

I'll correct the info ASAP.

EDIT: Fixed the information, thanks @SMS for bringing this to my attention. Also, I will now be notified of mentions / tags. Seems to have done me more harm than good having them muted.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Why are you whining and complaining over me being denied wiki editing privileges several times in the past? 

All I ever said was "I would love to help you fix the STO wiki page" but I just can't simply because I'm not a wiki editor.

Just because my profile title says that I would like to be a wiki editor doesn't mean that I'm constantly pining for it. IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE IT, FINE!

Seriously, man, You should think twice before you post.  You're an admin, which means you shouldn't personally attack other members of this board with BS like this. Especially If there are providing you with reliable information and other valid sources from other people.

Thanks

 

How about you not try to burn bridges with administrators? You should count yourself lucky you haven't received a reprimand. You're not an admin. Stop acting like one!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Why are you whining and complaining over me being denied wiki editing privileges several times in the past? 

All I ever said was "I would love to help you fix the STO wiki page" but I just can't simply because I'm not a wiki editor.

Just because my profile title says that I would like to be a wiki editor doesn't mean that I'm constantly pining for it. IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE IT, FINE!

Seriously, man, You should think twice before you post.  You're an admin, which means you shouldn't personally attack other members of this board with BS like this. Especially If there are providing you with reliable information and other valid sources from other people.

Thanks

 

Whining and complaining? I am simply stating facts. I am also not using caps to prove a point.

More off-topic drama. We will take this to private messaging if you want to continue this. The rest of the forum does not need to see your diatribe.

  • Thanks 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...