Eren Jaeger

McNicoll Bus Garage - Updates and Discussion

1 hour ago, Ultimate said:

The wraps are just for public outreach and not for dedicated bus service

TTC can manage to keep certain buses on certain routes. Its a matter of trying or not.

The manage to keep airport warped buses on the 900 most of the time before the pandemic. The pride bus always ends up on the right route, When they had a pan am games shuttle, The specific bus was kept on the shuttle route.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:11 AM, Xtrazsteve said:

TTC can manage to keep certain buses on certain routes. Its a matter of trying or not.

The manage to keep airport warped buses on the 900 most of the time before the pandemic. The pride bus always ends up on the right route, When they had a pan am games shuttle, The specific bus was kept on the shuttle route.

But why would they? It makes no difference what buses are on those express routes. 

8 hours ago, Someguy3071 said:

But why would they? It makes no difference what buses are on those express routes. 

He means route 900 Airport Express specifically, it's a difference because of the luggage racks. The TTC works hard to keep buses on specific routes if they want to. That's all he meant

7 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

He means route 900 Airport Express specifically, it's a difference because of the luggage racks. The TTC works hard to keep buses on specific routes if they want to. That's all he meant

I'm aware of the 900 Airport buses. All the rest are the same and an outside wrap makes no difference to where those buses operate. 

On 10/2/2020 at 5:34 PM, Someguy3071 said:

I'm aware of the 900 Airport buses. All the rest are the same and an outside wrap makes no difference to where those buses operate. 

Yes, I think the point was that the TTC can control which buses go where if the want

1 hour ago, TTC Guy said:

Yes, I think the point was that the TTC can control which buses go where if the want

But why? Its more work for garage employee for no gain. 

23 minutes ago, Someguy3071 said:

But why? Its more work for garage employee for no gain. 

It makes no difference to those already taking the route or the person driving the bus but it does advertise to those that occasional or non transit user that something new is here.

The north outside area of the garage was line up with NovaBus articulate and Hybrid buses today with 9085 the only number I could see.

50420461881_cdd1b91e85_b.jpg

• Like 5

3505, 3506, 3507, 3510, 3511, 3515, 3518, 3528, 3536, 3549, 3553, 3567, 3568, 3569, 9081, 9082, 9084, 9085, 9089, 9090, 9092, 9093, 9095, 9096, 9099 are the buses currently being stored at McNicoll