RTL 219XX Sightings

I don't think that adding USB ports is a priority for the RTL.

My director of our union local says that the 2019 order should all eventually be shipped from GASH to GALO, when this happens is just a matter of time. I hope that we get our 2018s though.

21911 still running without programmed destination sign this am rush, however at least there was a paper window card (route 90). Supervisors are supposed to provide these when the sign refuses to work. The biggest cache of these are at TCV. Usually, the dispatcher at GASH does not give such buses out on runs with heavy interlines.

21906 still without destination sign programming, farebox, opus reader, Chrono... on the bright side, there are no longer any 2019 buses behind gash, meaning that all should now be active if they are not already. Some 2019 buses have made it to galo… a friend claims to have seen 20916 on the 16!

21905, 21906, 21910 still not configured but in service. 

21908 ouside St-Hubert Grande-Allée Garage (and not behind the satellite) for several weeks now, this will be the last to enter service.

• Thanks 1

21905 was inside Garage Grande-Allée this morning with the unconfigured destination sign. By PM rush, it was running with the routes finally programmed in! 21910 was on a midday tripper run of 90 still with the Axion test pattern though. 21908 still outside Grande-Allée with plastic covering on the drivers seat, they really are not in a hurry to press it into service.

• Thanks 1

It is true that 21905's sign still has yet to be programmed... and 21906 is still missing the usual equipment. This bus deserves to be in Longueuil on some trash route where the scum never pays to begin with.