Sign in to follow this  

Any bus owners here?

So I made this thread because I want to know if anyone else owns a bus. I own 2 ex-TTC buses that retired two years ago. For now, I will not be releasing the numbers nor will I be providing any photos as I hope to keep these vehicles secure until they are in working order. They are at a secure location.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 7575 said:

So I made this thread because I want to know if anyone else owns a bus. I own 2 ex-TTC buses that retired two years ago. For now, I will not be releasing the numbers nor will I be providing any photos as I hope to keep these vehicles secure until they are in working order. They are at a secure location.

I own an ex Long Beach Transit TMC RTS. Currently undergoing major refurb and restoration. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 7575 said:

Considering how few buses have been saved in the past 2 years, I would be curious to find out the numbers of your buses.

Dan

2 hours ago, smallspy said:

Considering how few buses have been saved in the past 2 years, I would be curious to find out the numbers of your buses.

Dan

7415 and 7692.

• Like 4