2019 BHA Convention - Ottawa/Gatineau - June 6 to 8

On 4/9/2019 at 11:03 PM, Seashore_518203 said:

The BHA convention is sold out at this point. Anybody registering now will be put on a waiting list in the event of a cancellation.

I would also like to mention that the STO charter is sold out as well. News shall follow next week for the participants, especially once the convention coordinators give me the e-mail list for those attending. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Having rested after the convention, I can tell you that was an excellent convention. Credit for the success of this convention rightfully goes to OC Transpo, STO, Cornwall TransIt, Leduc Bus Lines, 417 Bus Lines, Brockville Transit, Transcollines and Kingston Transit and, of course, the executive board of the BHA. I look forward to Iowa in 2020.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, flyer_e901 said:

Just curious, where will the 2021 convention be held? I heard it might be the Waterloo area?

I don't know exactly, 2021-2025 is currently vacant at this time.

They also said that Halifax might be another possibility. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 8:30 PM, Chris W said:

From my understanding, members can submit a short survey which will be available within a few weeks with suggestions and feedback for future conventions. That's what was voted on during the annual meeting.

I received an email today.

Kevin Nicol says the survey for BHA Members to vote for where the 2021-2025 conventions will be held will be issued sometime in the Fall, Mostly likely between September & October. 

30 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Kevin Nicol says the survey for BHA Members to vote for where the 2021-2025 conventions will be held will be issued sometime in the Fall, Mostly likely between September & October. 

I know. I was there. I voted for that.

On 5/15/2019 at 11:17 AM, SMS said:

I would also like to mention that the STO charter is sold out as well. News shall follow next week for the participants, especially once the convention coordinators give me the e-mail list for those attending. 

Here is the group photo taken at CEGEP de l'Outaouais, Campus Gabrielle-Roy! Thanks to those who made it out to this great fan trip!

IMG_8761a.jpg

• Like 3