Jump to content
TTC Guy

TTC Orion VII Retirements

Recommended Posts

 

4 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

1500 is now retired.

D22A7539-2B07-475B-8CF7-8C850A26DE28.thumb.jpeg.53076db0fd32840c54e757fd5667f0bb.jpeg

Doesn’t look that way from where I’m standing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

 

D22A7539-2B07-475B-8CF7-8C850A26DE28.thumb.jpeg.53076db0fd32840c54e757fd5667f0bb.jpeg

Doesn’t look that way from where I’m standing.

+1.

That bus doesn’t look like it’s retired but has the plates and parts are not stripped.

If @FabianColeyLOVESBUSES’ six posts above are retired, are the plates or trackers being stripped off? That bus has been tracking for 24 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Express Network said:

+1.

That bus doesn’t look like it’s retired but has the plates and parts are not stripped.

If @FabianColeyLOVESBUSES’ six posts above are retired, are the plates or trackers being stripped off? That bus has been tracking for 24 hours.

To add, It’s MTO was renewed in January.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry about the wrong information on 1500. i was informed by a source  that it was retired. but i had a feeling that it was false information. i had second thoughts before posting about 1500 though. i apologize for the false information.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know the fate of #1680? It was last spotted at Wilson Division and was parked there since the beginning of January 2020.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2020 at 9:07 AM, Shemar said:

Anyone know the fate of #1680? It was last spotted at Wilson Division and was parked there since the beginning of January 2020.

Still parked there last I mentioned it here last week

Update: 1680 is still in the same spot as it was last week

49099795-7260-4EAA-BB51-7F781FC49BEB.thumb.jpeg.debc95a5807be290b8e0160b63e51ac2.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like #1500, #1509, #1530, #1547, #1561, #1566, #1568, #1573, #1611, #1639 have reached the end of the road.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shemar said:

Looks like #1500, #1509, #1530, #1547, #1561, #1566, #1568, #1573, #1611, #1639 have reached the end of the road.

Any actual confirmation if these units are retired? I find it hard to believe they'd take put all the non-rebuilt old livery buses at once.

Also just because the bus moved to that area, I don't think its safe to say they've all retired.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 9:42 AM, 7749 said:

Any actual confirmation if these units are retired? I find it hard to believe they'd take put all the non-rebuilt old livery buses at once.

Also just because the bus moved to that area, I don't think its safe to say they've all retired.

If they weren't retired, I wouldn't have posted anything.

Edit: I'm adding #1662 to that list as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shemar said:

If they weren't retired, I wouldn't have posted anything.

oh brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask a serious question? How do you guys all know that these buses are retired? Do you all go to the garage every day and prowl along the fence looking for stripped plates and numbers or do you use the interweb? 

C'mon, you guys must be hail Marying some of these.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Doppelkupplung said:

C'mon, you guys must be hail Marying some of these.

Um... no! I've got other things to do than to stare at buses all day! I only go and check them out when I have time. Physical sightings for me is the best way I get my information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2020 at 10:28 PM, Shemar said:

Um... no! I've got other things to do than to stare at buses all day! I only go and check them out when I have time. Physical sightings for me is the best way I get my information.

What physically tells you said vehicles are retired?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ultimate said:

What physically tells you said vehicles are retired?

He goes into the garage and sees if fleet number and presto stuff is removed. Stuff like that to determine the vehicle's fate.

#1680 is the only non rebuilt NG left unless its already retired. Correct me if I'm wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Queensway said:

He goes into the garage and sees if fleet number and presto stuff is removed. Stuff like that to determine the vehicle's fate.

#1680 is the only non rebuilt NG left unless its already retired. Correct me if I'm wrong

Going inside a garage is called trespassing.  I betcha he's glued to a tracker like Transsee like most people do.  No wonder I don't post as much on this board because people like to use Transsee to report shit from there and not paying $3.25 to see and report buses from there.  Those people don't deserved the respect because they cheat to get respected by reporting sightings from the apps.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...