TTC Orion VII Retirements

5 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

7906 and 7908 are now retired from regular service. Both buses are now going to be events support buses. 

If that's true, that's pretty substantial. How long did it take for the 7900-7905 series to be converted? All they have to do is get repainted and get an all blue upholstery. Correct me if i'm wrong. 7906 hasnt been seen since Sep 6 and 7908 since June 24 according to transsee. If this is true, the oldest TTC bus is either 1000 or 7909.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

7906 and 7908 are confirmed to be reassigned as events supports buses.

Speaking of which, I passed by Hillcrest today and spotted an event support bus. I was unable to see any fleet number, as it was being blocked by 1107.

• Like 3

On 10/17/2019 at 7:57 PM, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

1666 is now retired and going to be decommissioned. The bus is back at Malvern division despite its tracker having it tracking at Obico.

1666 is back at North Queen this evening it went back to Malvern on Thursday for a minor repair not for decommissioning  but is now back at Obico. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

1738 is tracking at the back of MtD. Does this mean anything significant?

Nope its part of the training program. 7922 is at eglinton garage too, which is also part of the training program

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Transit_Hub said:

It’s not being decommissioned from what I know, probably was out for training like @7749 mentioned. These buses are often taken to Malvern for repairs and transferred around. If a Obico bus is at Malvern it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s being decommissioned.

Really?

image.thumb.png.0e67e067d9295abe25273d771ef0c92f.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2