TTC Orion VII Retirements

41 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

I’ve got half a mind to get ahold of the manager over there, and inform him of the extra curricular activities going on.

The legal department will go apoplectic when they find out the liability he’s exposing the commission to should anyone get 

isint having tours at Hillcrest allowed?

After all nobody cares really..

13 minutes ago, BUS96 said:

isint having tours at Hillcrest allowed?

Not unless they’ve been officially okayed by management. That goes for any facility.

I tried being nice once and conducted a brief tour of malvern one Saturday over a decade ago, I thought it was harmless.

The supervisor who tore a stripe out of me after thought otherwise...and in hindsight, he was absolutely correct.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bus_Medic said:

Not unless they’ve been officially okayed by management. That goes for any facility.

Wait really becuase I have been getting tours for the past year in different divisions from nice ops and workers. So would what I'm doing be illegal?

1 hour ago, BUS96 said:

Wait really becuase I have been getting tours for the past year in different divisions from nice ops and workers. So would what I'm doing be illegal?

Not illegal, it’s unlikely theyd try to use the trespass to property act if you were invited by an employee but they themselves could get in pretty deep shit. They’d nail the employee, not likely you directly.

It’s all to do with liability should you get injured. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUS96 said:

jason (basket on this website) gave me a tour at Hillcrest and showed me off the event support buses. 1 of them had the windows put back up but no mirrors or steering wheel and the other was completely the same and still had graffiti all over it but it was missing the back and Jason told me it is going to be scrapped so that means 1 is being repaired and other is being scrapped he also told me that cptdb is --gay-- and that everyone there is a foamer so luckily that time I was not a member so I said no when he asked me do u have cptdb but he is a nice guy he said I can come over and bring my friends today for a mount Dennis tour

As when Basket was on the board, idrk, but i don't think he was that trustworthy. I saw the buses at the end of the celebration, and i don't think that they would actually scrap one. Correct me if i'm wrong.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

As when Basket was on the board, idrk, but i don't think he was that trustworthy. I saw the buses at the end of the celebration, and i don't think that they would actually scrap one. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes but it had its rear taken off and a few interior seats were missing. The one with the graffiti all over it is the one being scrapped. The other one is repaired though. I checked on friday. It had all windows inserted again and seemed intact but still it was missing both mirrors.

6 hours ago, BUS96 said:

jason (basket on this website) gave me a tour at Hillcrest and showed me off the event support buses. 1 of them had the windows put back up but no mirrors or steering wheel and the other was completely the same and still had graffiti all over it but it was missing the back and Jason told me it is going to be scrapped so that means 1 is being repaired and other is being scrapped he also told me that cptdb is --gay-- and that everyone there is a foamer so luckily that time I was not a member so I said no when he asked me do u have cptdb but he is a nice guy he said I can come over and bring my friends today for a mount Dennis tour

Is that... Is that 1 sentence?

6 hours ago, BUS96 said:

he also told me that cptdb is --gay-- and that everyone there is a foamer

Who over the age of 12 calls things gay?

• Haha 1

As in...

In other words i blocked him and reported spam on my contacts.. satisifed?

Also, i did not go to Mount Dennis today...

Now you're very satisfied.

Go eat a happy meal and let the kid long from you leave...

• Confused 3

23 hours ago, BUS96 said:

Yes but it had its rear taken off and a few interior seats were missing. The one with the graffiti all over it is the one being scrapped. The other one is repaired though. I checked on friday. It had all windows inserted again and seemed intact but still it was missing both mirrors.

I don't know if you know, but the rear ends on the Orion 7 (I'm pretty sure only OG but possibly NG as well?) are interchangeable and are easily replaceable with rear ends found from other buses. the possibility of ES-1 (or ES-4 idk) switching out rear ends is highly possible.

I love the fact that you react confused to all the posts against you, yet laugh at seemingly random posts in the "TTC Unusual equipment" page. CoughCough banned CoughCough