Sign in to follow this  
Metro Fans Productions

LADOT dash 2015 Gillig 15310

This bus here 15310 is a 29 foot Gillig Brt used for LADOT dash service. This vehicle is from 2015. It mostly runs in the area of Downtown LA. This bus was exclusively on the Lincoln Heights/Chinatown route when it was new. This bus is operated by the Dash Mid-City Transdev.  

Engine: Cummins Westport ISL-G

Transmission: Allison B300R

B2394B5E-DFE5-40C9-88B1-19B78A58AC2B.jpeg

That's one ugly bus. And what's up with your posts? You can't just make one thread and post all your crap there? You need to make a seperate on for each bus? 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:48 PM, Metro Fans Productions said:

This bus here 15310 is a 29 foot Gillig Brt used for LADOT dash service. This vehicle is from 2015. It mostly runs in the area of Downtown LA. This bus was exclusively on the Lincoln Heights/Chinatown route when it was new. This bus is operated by the Dash Mid-City Transdev.  

Engine: Cummins Westport ISL-G

Transmission: Allison B300R

B2394B5E-DFE5-40C9-88B1-19B78A58AC2B.jpeg

This can't keep happening. I'm sorry. I get it, you're new here and you don't really know how we do things here. You can't make a new thread for every bus, you just can't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 7575 said:

This can't keep happening. I'm sorry. I get it, you're new here and you don't really know how we do things here. You can't make a new thread for every bus, you just can't.

*2000 new threads appear in the Toronto thread*

• Haha 1