Shemar

TTC Orion VII Fleet Retirements Tracking

4 minutes ago, Downsview 108 said:

I had both an NYC and TTC high visibility vest but I can assure you they were only used in picking up women.

Nothing more attractive than being cautious and well read on all the safety regulations.

• Haha 2

Just now, Wayside Observer said:

Does it have to be in the TTC format, past or present?  Isn't that just a little foamer-esque?  There's countless ways to set up a spreadsheet showing vehicle allocations to divisions with whatever ancillary data you want without having it ape being an official TTC document and thus avoiding that whole issue.

The essential fact remains that one of those trusted contacts among your flock leaked it which means one thing: you've got a mole in your organization that needs to be hunted down.  So on February 19, once everybody's arrived in that meeting room over at Metro Hall, you've got to get security to lock the doors from the outside and get out the polygraph machine and find out who it is - and make an example out of them.  Be ruthless.  Nothing works better at keeping people in line like fear and intimidation.

Also, when you hand out hardcopies of future lists, you've got to do the numbered copy with the embedded dot pattern thing in case someone steps out of line old school style and decides to make photocopies or take cellphone photos or stuff like that.

Damn, this sounds like FOAMINTELPRO. 

Just now, PCC Guy said:

Nothing more attractive than being cautious and well read on all the safety regulations.

• Haha 1

Broke: wearing uniforms

Woke: wearing civilian clothing

22381997671_37574312ce_z.jpgDPB 7777 - 01 by Andrew P., on Flickr

As of this very moment, I'm impersonating every bus driver in an entire city 🤔

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Downsview 108 said:

Damn, this sounds like FOAMINTELPRO. 

Absolutely!  The Toronto Transportation Society takes itself very, very, very seriously and when something like this happens, the full weight of the organization must be brought to bear on this travesty.

Meanwhile, while all that's going on, I'm going to tune up the world's smallest violin, go home from work, have dinner, and just generally carry on with life as usual...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

If that isn’t deliberate misrepresentation, I don’t know what is. Even I fell for it.

This reminds me of a few things. If you're a spy like the movies, it's great to disguise yourself as a transit operator just wearing a high visibility jacket. Or doing a prank video of where you walk into a big covention with a high visibility jacket, you can walk into the employees only area with no one noticing. Lol, the fun you can have with a neon orange piece of plastic.

• Haha 1

Let's get back on topic. My original reason for looking at this thread was to figure out what was the last 7700/7800 out of Birchmount that was active and what day it was last in service. I did not see it anywhere in this thread or the previous closed thread.

1 minute ago, Seashore_518203 said:

Let's get back on topic. My original reason for looking at this thread was to figure out what was the last 7700/7800 out of Birchmount that was active and what day it was last in service. I did not see it anywhere in this thread or the previous closed thread.

All buses retired by December 8, 2018.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seashore_518203 said:

That would be 7846, which was last active on Dec 7/8 on route 72. Out of service around 2 am Dec 8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doggosareamazing said:

This reminds me of a few things. If you're a spy like the movies, it's great to disguise yourself as a transit operator just wearing a high visibility jacket. Or doing a prank video of where you walk into a big covention with a high visibility jacket, you can walk into the employees only area with no one noticing. Lol, the fun you can have with a neon orange piece of plastic.

It would be funny....then a guy named Darius McCollum came along...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_McCollum

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

That would be 7846, which was last active on Dec 7/8 on route 72. Out of service around 2 am Dec 8.

IMG_2368.thumb.JPG.5e3a3862332d7903895a69cf73f9be66.JPG

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Hey, you gotta admit, he has a knack for work unlike most people who want to lay on a beer soaked couch in their underwear watching whatever garbage Jimmy Kimmel is spewing.

That beer-couch sounds real nice. Maybe a Bud Light and a NY Strip?

• Haha 3