Jump to content
Shemar

TTC Orion VII Fleet Retirements Tracking

Recommended Posts

This thread will be used to track the retirements of the TTC's Orion VII bus fleet. Retired units will be listed by the last division they operated out of.

TTC Bus Divisions:

Arrow Rd | Birchmount | Eglinton | Malvern | Mount Dennis | Queensway | Wilson

==============================================================================================================

2007-2008 Orion VII NG HEV (1200-1423) 4/224:

1256, 1295, 1300, 1405

2008 Orion VII NG HEV (1500-1689) 64/190: 

1505-1508, 1510, 1511-1512, 1515, 1517, 1518, 1522, 1524-1525, 1527-1528, 1543-1544, 1545, 1546, 1551-1552, 1554, 1556-1558, 1563-1564, 1570-1571, 1574, 1578, 1581, 1583, 1587, 1591, 1594, 1597-1598, 1599, 1604, 1608, 1610, 1613, 1616-1617, 1620-1621, 1624, 1627, 1628, 1634, 1637-1638, 1642, 1646-1647, 1659, 1669, 1670, 1671, 1675, 1677, 1681, 1689

2009 Orion VII NG HEV (1700-1829) 49/130: 

1700, 1704-1705, 1709, 1711, 1717, 1722, 1729, 1734, 1736-1737, 1742, 1746-1747, 1749, 1751, 1754-1755, 1757-1758, 1762, 1764-1765, 1767, 1770, 1773, 1776-1777, 1780, 1783-1786, 1789-1790, 1797, 1800-1801, 1805-1806, 1811-1812, 1814-1815, 1819-1822, 1826

2002-2005 Orion VII OG (7400-7881) 482/482: 

7400-7574, 7575, 7576-7665, 7667-7705, 7706-7713, 7714, 7715-7793, 7795-7883

2006 Orion VII OG (7900-7979) 1/80:

7936

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REASSIGNED UNITS

2006 Orion VII OG (7900-7979) 6/80:

7900-7905

Edited by Shemar
#1620 retired
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I confirmed with Ashton and this thread is allowed. I just wanted to let y'all know because that user has trolled in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 7575 said:

Okay, I confirmed with Ashton and this thread is allowed. I just wanted to let y'all know because that user has trolled in the past.

Yes, I have removed the previous thread, assuming that all the information has now been transferred to here. If you need the post information let me know.

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A. Wong said:

Yes, I have removed the previous thread, assuming that all the information has now been transferred to here. If you need the post information let me know.

Thank you sir! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1822 is retired.

1770 is retired.

1827 is tracking in the parking lot that the TTC bought to put retired buses. That is a little suspicious. Maybe a retirement?

1508 and 1581 continue to languish at Hillcrest.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#1627, #1737 both might be retired but still needs to be confirmed first.

11 minutes ago, 7575 said:

1827 is tracking in the parking lot that the TTC bought to put retired buses. That is a little suspicious. Maybe a retirement?

Buses that are still active have been parked in that lot in the past. I doubt that it means that its retired.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shemar said:

#1627, #1737 both might be retired but still needs to be confirmed first.

 

1627 is retired. Presto and farebox already removed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shemar said:

This thread will be used to track the retirements of the TTC's Orion VII bus fleet. Only buses that are retired will be listed.

Orion VII NG HEV (1200-1423) 4/224:

1256, 1295, 1300, 1405

Orion VII NG HEV (1500-1689) 58/190: 

1505-1506, 1508, 1510-1511, 1515, 1517-1518, 1522, 1524-1525, 1527, 1543-1546, 1551-1552, 1554, 1556-1558, 1564, 1570-1571, 1574, 1578, 1581, 1583, 1587, 1591, 1594, 1597-1599, 1604, 1610, 1613, 1616-1617, 1621, 1624, 1627-1628, 1634, 1637-1638, 1642, 1646-1647, 1659, 1669-1671, 1675, 1677, 1681, 1689

Orion VII NG HEV (1700-1829) 36/130: 

1704, 1717, 1722, 1729, 1734, 1736, 1742, 1747, 1749, 1751, 1754-1755, 1757-1758, 1762, 1765, 1770, 1773, 1776-1777, 1780, 1784-1785, 1790, 1797, 1801, 1805-1806, 1811-1812, 1814, 1819-1822, 1826

Orion VII (7400-7881) 482/482: 

7400-7665, 7667-7793, 7795-7883

Shemar, can you also add 7900-7979 for the event support buses please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Shemar, can you also add 7900-7979 for the event support buses please

Instead of marking them retired, maybe put them down as re-assigned.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shemar said:

REASSIGNED UNITS

Orion VII OG (7900-7979) 6/80:

7900-7905

Thank you Shemar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 7575 said:

1822 is retired.

1770 is retired.

1827 is tracking in the parking lot that the TTC bought to put retired buses. That is a little suspicious. Maybe a retirement?

1508 and 1581 continue to languish at Hillcrest.

I'll see if I can drive to Langilles this week or next week to confirm some retirements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Doggosareamazing said:

I'll see if I can drive to Langilles this week or next week to confirm some retirements. 

Okay. I'll try to go out there maybe next Friday or next weekend. I'll let you know if I am able to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Alright. PM me if you can. 

Will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Shemar said:

#1627, #1737 both might be retired but still needs to be confirmed first.

Buses that are still active have been parked in that lot in the past. I doubt that it means that its retired.

I was in the area of that lot today and seen many buses parked in the lot,  presto machines and trump units still in them. So yes they do park active units in the lot. I did not spot 1627 or 1737

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ultimate said:

1746, 1816 are retired

They are NOT retired! Yes they were parked in the other lot yesterday but #1746 is now parked inside the garage and #1816 is on the 85.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shemar said:

They are NOT retired! Yes they were parked in the other lot yesterday but #1746 is now parked inside the garage and #1816 is on the 85.

Hmm they both had no presto machines visible 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

1528 and 1700 are now retired. 1528 is now stripped. 

1700 is also stripped

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1811, 1581, 1617, 1628, 1805, 1508, 1737 are at Langille's Scrap. If there are any fire buffs here, ex-Toronto Fire Rescue 224 and ex-Rescue 434 are at Langille's Scrap.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve heard that the 79xx have a pretty bad muffler.  Is this what contributes to the low rumble when they take off or is it some other reason?

 

I’ve heard that the 79xx have a pretty bad muffler.  Is this what contributes to the low rumble when they take off or is it some other reason? 

 

Edit:  Wrong thread.  Sorry!  Can someone delete this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...