2019 Garage Transfers

dover5949

1 hour ago, Express691 said:

Not sure if this is a mistake by the yard foreman, but 8121 is out doing a morning trip on the 701.

The other thing is that there aren't enough D60LFR to replace the D60LF fleet.

I believe that there is a perfect amount of D60LFRs to replace PoCo's D60LFs, 16 D60LFs replaced with 16 D60LFRs (now 3 D60LFRs and 13 D60LFs plus a random DE60LFR).

18 minutes ago, Express691 said:

It was 20 D60LF, not 16. 4 more buses need to be accounted for. 

The fact that they sent random hybrids makes me believe that this transfer is only temporary or until September.

My bad, I was just checking the current fleet summary.

2 hours ago, briguychau said:

Ugh why do the numbers need to be all over the place? If they're sending 4 over, why not just 8118-8121?

In any case, is there a possibility that a bunch of DE60LFRs are being sent to PTC to eventually be used for the new Lougheed "B-Line"?

See below.

7 hours ago, Express691 said:

The fact that they sent random hybrids makes me believe that this transfer is only temporary or until September.

==========

8073 to RTC

29 minutes ago, SkyTrain said:

8080 to Richmond as well

I guess that means BTC is all done with the D60LF's. I wonder what buses will go to RTC when it's their turn to retire the remaining D60LF's, 🤔 I bet RTC will be last since they seem to be transferring the D60LF's there. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, SkyTrain said:

8080 to Richmond as well

And therefore, we have reached the strange juncture whereupon the B-line scheme buses have a 0% chance of appearing on any B-lines.

Our B-line painted vehicles will now be running exclusively on non B-line routes... 

Heard this from an op today who heard it from a mechanic at BTC so grain of salt.  Some of the transfers going on right now are temporary until September.  For the September sheet, some of the 18000's will be sent to where they need to be for new B-Line's and BTC will get back some of what they've sent out.  This does explain the random DE's being sent to PTC, but I do believe the D60LFR's will stay at PTC.

• Like 1