Jump to content
dover5949

2019 Garage Transfers

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Express691 said:

Following that up with 9507 and 9496 to HTC.

Looks like a bunch of HEV's coming in to retire all the D40LF's that HTC has, my question is though, are the 47 XN40's purely expansion then? What is HTC going to do with 47 extra vehicles? These should just all goto STC to retire the remaining D40LF's there.. unless HTC plans to ship out some 14/16's to STC

Also, doesnt seem like any Nova's are going to STC, so why give HTC a huge fleet surplus when there's other vehicles to retire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Express691 said:

Looks like It wasn't there to die.

You probably misunderstood me, I meant that it will probably spend it's final days at RTC until retirement. I saw 8091 with an R prefix so I knew it would still be in service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Phillip said:

You probably misunderstood me, I meant that it will probably spend it's final days at RTC until retirement. I saw 8091 with an R prefix so I knew it would still be in service.

Ah ok

===========

9560 is now at RTC

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a change of run in the middle of the first piece - don't know what happened there as 9422 and 9451 had the same block. Then VTC held onto 9422 and sent it on the 84 for whatever reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 8:26 PM, Express691 said:

It was a change of run in the middle of the first piece - don't know what happened there as 9422 and 9451 had the same block. Then VTC held onto 9422 and sent it on the 84 for whatever reason.

Kind of an ironic transfer of the busses; similar to when 9619 was sent to VTC and 9670 to BTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evan Hancock said:

So how many 2009 HEVs will be at HTC? All 141???

No, not all of them, because vtc only getting 104.

all 47 lfs going to rtc (t-drive) and maybe 30-40 hev’s to htc?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cleowin said:

No, not all of them, because vtc only getting 104.

all 47 lfs going to rtc (t-drive) and maybe 30-40 hev’s to htc?

Still have no idea why the busses are being transfered just randomly/scattered instead of in order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evan Hancock said:

Still have no idea why the busses are being transfered just randomly/scattered instead of in order

This has been explained many times, Transit OP's are not going to waste their time pulling out and parking vehicles in order of fleet number for the purpose of a transfer, really its the first thing that can leave the lot at that point in day. At least thats how I believe it is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, cleowin said:

This has been explained many times, Transit OP's are not going to waste their time pulling out and parking vehicles in order of fleet number for the purpose of a transfer, really its the first thing that can leave the lot at that point in day. At least thats how I believe it is.

Its the order they arrive back to the yard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Community Shuttle said:

Read a WVT op's Facebook post saying they'll exchange all their Novas for XD40s in March

Don't they know we don't want them either? 😒

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Community Shuttle said:

Read a WVT op's Facebook post saying they'll exchange all their Novas for XD40s in March

I hate to say it, @Citaro, but this makes sense. WVMT doesn’t need to have a whole bunch of different subfleets making maintenance a bigger challenge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Community Shuttle said:

Read a WVT op's Facebook post saying they'll exchange all their Novas for XD40s in March

So... I'm assuming it'll be another 15 XD40s from RTC swapping for the 15 Novas? At this rate RTC will only have 15 XD40s by the end of March (assuming 16132-16137 go to WVT to retire the remaining D40LFs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, briguychau said:

So... I'm assuming it'll be another 15 XD40s from RTC swapping for the 15 Novas? At this rate RTC will only have 15 XD40s by the end of March (assuming 16132-16137 go to WVT to retire the remaining D40LFs).

TL should just order more xd40’s for them, rather than giving rtc’s up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×