2019 Garage Transfers

dover5949

2 hours ago, Express691 said:

Following that up with 9507 and 9496 to HTC.

Looks like a bunch of HEV's coming in to retire all the D40LF's that HTC has, my question is though, are the 47 XN40's purely expansion then? What is HTC going to do with 47 extra vehicles? These should just all goto STC to retire the remaining D40LF's there.. unless HTC plans to ship out some 14/16's to STC

Also, doesnt seem like any Nova's are going to STC, so why give HTC a huge fleet surplus when there's other vehicles to retire?

7 hours ago, Express691 said:

Looks like It wasn't there to die.

You probably misunderstood me, I meant that it will probably spend it's final days at RTC until retirement. I saw 8091 with an R prefix so I knew it would still be in service.

On 1/21/2019 at 8:26 PM, Express691 said:

It was a change of run in the middle of the first piece - don't know what happened there as 9422 and 9451 had the same block. Then VTC held onto 9422 and sent it on the 84 for whatever reason.

Kind of an ironic transfer of the busses; similar to when 9619 was sent to VTC and 9670 to BTC

1 minute ago, Evan Hancock said:

Still have no idea why the busses are being transfered just randomly/scattered instead of in order

This has been explained many times, Transit OP's are not going to waste their time pulling out and parking vehicles in order of fleet number for the purpose of a transfer, really its the first thing that can leave the lot at that point in day. At least thats how I believe it is.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, cleowin said:

This has been explained many times, Transit OP's are not going to waste their time pulling out and parking vehicles in order of fleet number for the purpose of a transfer, really its the first thing that can leave the lot at that point in day. At least thats how I believe it is.

Its the order they arrive back to the yard

14 minutes ago, Community Shuttle said:

Read a WVT op's Facebook post saying they'll exchange all their Novas for XD40s in March

So... I'm assuming it'll be another 15 XD40s from RTC swapping for the 15 Novas? At this rate RTC will only have 15 XD40s by the end of March (assuming 16132-16137 go to WVT to retire the remaining D40LFs).

7 minutes ago, briguychau said:

So... I'm assuming it'll be another 15 XD40s from RTC swapping for the 15 Novas? At this rate RTC will only have 15 XD40s by the end of March (assuming 16132-16137 go to WVT to retire the remaining D40LFs).

TL should just order more xd40’s for them, rather than giving rtc’s up.