2019 Garage Transfers

dover5949

11 hours ago, Evan Hancock said:

In fact, they might even start up a whole new suburb of Metro Vancouver, and will control Queensborough, Annacis Island, and Connaught Heights. And they’ll put toll booths on the Alex Fraser Bridge.

Woah woah woah. Hold up there sunshine. Wait what?! How do you go from talking about bus transfers to like a whole other city/country. We already got a city of Hamilton, about a 1000 km away in Ontario. Don’t need a second one. 

• Like 3

On 9/14/2019 at 12:41 AM, Ninja Bus Fan said:

Post quality has hit an all time low with this one. 

Indeed, It is users/posts from users, like this, that keep myself from logging onto the site, keeping me from being anything more than a stranger (there has been brighter days)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Marlow1331 said:

Transferred last month to HTC coinciding with the 340 service transfer from STC among various other units. 

18198-18206 transferred to htc due to the 340 gone to htc. All Surrey Orion's went to Richmond along with the 301. 555 confirmed RTC January. 

Since all the d40lf went to Surrey. Surrey should get all the 2019 xn40 (this belongs here because they were to be HTC says the H on some units still). 

Please read a few pages some of you are behind! (No offense)

4 hours ago, Evan Hancock said:

I thought 555 was going to go to HTC which was going to be double decker accomodatable

It was never confirmed, they were looking into many options, and from what I heard, they want to keep all of the deckers in one depot.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Busmanic92 said:

I think this option of Deckers for 2019 should go full Richmond. Next order should go half HTC and PTC (if they by then can accommodate them by next fall but probably not)

What would be the use of having double-deckers at HTC and PCTC if all the double-decker routes are going to be based out of RTC?

• 3 weeks later...