Sign in to follow this  
MCTAbus

what happened to pnwelevator

I tried to look for a certian video he did only to find he deleted his whole channel. Anyone know what happened to his channel or caused him to delete it?

I'm positive that it's a personal life issue, most likely moving on from bring a bus and elevator fan to a normal man with a career. While the move is understandable, it's quite disappointing to have all the videos deleted as I wanted to look back on some of his older ones.

I always loved that guy's video titles, they were always funny and accurate for the most part. Too bad, but I understand where he's coming from; everybody deals with stuff in their own way. 

• Like 1

Apologies for posting so late about this... I know him personally & from what he told me, multiple factors contributed to him hiding his channel (he didn't delete it, just made it completely private). We can ultimately blame YouTube's updated algorithms that have been essentially killing smaller content creators in favour of clickbait. He has also been quite busy with college, thus he doesn't have as much time to get out as he used to.

18 hours ago, UpLift Vancouver said:

Apologies for posting so late about this... I know him personally & from what he told me, multiple factors contributed to him hiding his channel (he didn't delete it, just made it completely private). We can ultimately blame YouTube's updated algorithms that have been essentially killing smaller content creators in favour of clickbait. He has also been quite busy with college, thus he doesn't have as much time to get out as he used to.

I remember PinepowerLI saying something about this as well a few months ago (who himself is cutting back on youtube transit/political content due to personal issues of his own).