STM 39-XXX Delivery Watch / Sightings

Matt Demers

I've been super busy with work! One of the benefits of my job though, is I get to see all parts of the island, and off island too.

Here are some newer 39-XXX's I saw that caught my eye in recent months.

June 3
39-057 on 141W

June 20
39-097 near Rue Bombardier and Autoroute 25 highway (possibly En transit)
39-092 on Boul Henri Bourassa W and Autoroute 15  (also possibly En transit)

July 31
39-075 on 33 (Facing east)

Aug 6

39-067 En Transit (Under Autoroute 40, Crémazie and Henri Julien)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, West Island Transit Fan said:

39-050 was tracking on the 43! Coincidentally, it is the 100th 39 to be put into service. 

I am surprised. Last I heard, the tests were not going well. Visibility was not that great in rain or dark conditions. I wonder if it was an error, haven't heard about training being done on the bus at Anjou. Only way I see in service would be if a Union Rep was driving as they are the only ones trained at this point.

On 8/30/2019 at 5:33 AM, MTL66 said:

I am surprised. Last I heard, the tests were not going well. Visibility was not that great in rain or dark conditions. I wonder if it was an error, haven't heard about training being done on the bus at Anjou. Only way I see in service would be if a Union Rep was driving as they are the only ones trained at this point.

Someone on Facebook did post a picture of 39-050 and we can see that mirrors were added onto it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Yes, Roger Morisset on Facebook must have made a mistake but now he's corrected it.

He is a very good reliable source as he was right about 39-100 on the 86 posted by @West Island Transit Fan

Hmm. In my opinion you shouldn't post something that is not your sighting. And at least, you should add credit.