STM 39-XXX Delivery Watch / Sightings

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The STM 2019 hybrids have started being delivered! 39-001, 39-002, 39-004 and 39-009 are parked with no plates and no ads but have the yellow temporary transit paper.

I agree. If we want sightings from metrodemontreal, we can bloody well go there ourselves. If we want to read Roger Morriset ourselves, we can go on facebook. The purpose of the thread

I saw 39-902 on the 36 today. As @MTL66 mentioned, it has the same specs as the 40-XXX (exterior): New destination sign at the front (bolder font); new run number font; route number sign positioned in

Posted Images

6 hours ago, FelixINX said:

Someone also said that some will go to Stinson for the 747. If I remember correctly, it was only rumors and I will be surprised if the STM is installing racks for only five years...

If I understood the rumor correctly, it says that 15 of Stinson's 39s would have replace some of the more "used" 747 buses. But since these buses shown in the picture were freshly delivered with the normal STM livery rather than the 747 livery, I too would be suprised to see them running on that line. Also, 39-004 doesn't seem to come with lugguage racks.