Sign in to follow this  
Around the Horn

Signature Image Size

So I was trying to update my signature, swapping out the full size bus image for this one of a sign in a train.

44919130665_8ef21c79df_o.png

I uploaded it to flickr and then copied the link here but it comes out really small and I can't make it any wider than 100 pixels or higher than 42 pixels. Is there any way around this?

On 11/11/2018 at 11:59 AM, Around the Horn said:

So I was trying to update my signature, swapping out the full size bus image for this one of a sign in a train.

44919130665_8ef21c79df_o.png

I uploaded it to flickr and then copied the link here but it comes out really small and I can't make it any wider than 100 pixels or higher than 42 pixels. Is there any way around this?

Same thing happened to me when I tried to change mine from some NABI's to something else about a year ago (hence my salty signature now :P ). Even the text comes out too small as well. I'm not sure if settings were changed all together to prevent large images/text due to folks at the time making signatures that were way too large.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:27 PM, awstott said:

Likely Flickr causing that.  They don't like people direct linking images.

Not Flickr, same thing happened to me while uploading an image from my computer directly.