mukesh

brampton transit recruitment

Hi !!

Can anyone please tell me about the step 3 i.e. Essential skills/ Customer Skills test before mini panel interview?...Is it a MAP test?..What is its format?

so for the past 2 months my profile says i am currently being considered for this position (transit operator) does anyone know if this means i have a good chance of getting a call and if so how long does this usually take?

8 hours ago, millersteve552 said:

so for the past 2 months my profile says i am currently being considered for this position (transit operator) does anyone know if this means i have a good chance of getting a call and if so how long does this usually take?

Maybe,  I applied 3-4 months ago and got an email about two weeks after I applied, I did the Map test and mini interview and moved on to the ride along and the main interview,  unfortunately, I had to drop out of the hiring process for personal reasons 

10 hours ago, millersteve552 said:

Hiring is going to start slowing down right now due to the December holidays starting soon, the final class is in training this month and hiring will pick up again around January 

when I applied it was around your time and heard nothing after map test because it was mid November, then January 4 it was sped up because all staff are back from holidays/vacations 

• Like 1

thanks i've been wondering why i havent heard anything since i submitted my transcript and drivers abstract my profile justsays i'm currently being considered.

hopefully i get a call in the new year.