Sign in to follow this  
harrydatta

EXPLORING FAMOUS HISTORIC SITES OF FRANCE

France is an enchanting European country with large number of cultural and historical attractions housed in it. Country is known worldwide for its ample of natural beauty, picturesque sites, famous landmarks, monuments and diversity of offerings. Country is rich in experiences, from romance of Paris to sunshine of Dordogne, snow covered hills to lively coastline of Cote d’Azur, vine gardens of Bordeaux and spectacular Renaissance architecture France has so much to offer. Paris is the capital of France and home to world’s one of the most famous landmark, Eiffel Tower and many other notable attractions. When I planned my trip to France, Paris was my very first stop.

It may be spam, but it's in the right topic, was only posted once, and contains valuable advice... unlike the other nonsense that spammed the board today. I read it and except for the last couple paragraphs I didn't really have a problem with it.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, captaintrolley said:

It may be spam, but it's in the right topic, was only posted once, and contains valuable advice... unlike the other nonsense that spammed the board today. I read it and except for the last couple paragraphs I didn't really have a problem with it.

But what does this have to do with the CPTDB wiki?

If It's not spam, It should be in the General Lounge not the CPTDB wiki section.

2 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

But what does this have to do with the CPTDB wiki?

If It's not spam, It should be in the General Lounge not the CPTDB wiki section.

Giving the 'spammer' the benefit of the doubt, seeing as it is his first and probably last and only post,  he saw 'General Info' and figured it was a good spot, not being aware it was part of 'wiki'.  I have done the same with things when I am not sure exactly where they go I try to make an educated guess. Can we just agree he does have some good points to share and leave it at that?

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, STO_1601 said:

Why is this still here? I've reported this several times.

Care to pay one of the admin's salary for their full time jobs so they can sit there and deal with the spammers 24/7?  I'm sure one of them would gladly take their salary from you and get to sit at home all day waiting for someone to spam so they can delete it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3