What's your favourite Thomas the Tank Engine story?

STO_1601

Since we occasionally talk about trains and railways on this forum. I thought why not we go take a stroll down memory lane or Sir Topham Hatt's Railway if it were and talk about our favourite Thomas stories we grew up on as kids.

I got a few:

• Percy Runs Away
  • James Learns a Lesson 
  • Thomas Comes to Breakfast
  • Percy's Ghostly Trick (I was shocked to see that this one was also narrated by Ringo Starr)

BTW: I loved Ringo Starr better that George Carlin even thought he narrated more than half the stories.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Since we occasionally talk about trains and railways on this forum. I thought why not we go take a stroll down memory lane or Sir Topham Hatt's Railway if it were and talk about our favourite Thomas stories we grew up on as kids.

I got a few:

• Percy Runs Away
  • James Learns a Lesson 
  • Thomas Comes to Breakfast
  • Percy's Ghostly Trick (I was shocked to see that this one was also narrated by Ringo Starr)

BTW: I loved Ringo Starr better that George Carlin even thought he narrated more than half the stories.

My favourite part is when Thomas, thought Henery, was a Ghost, after getting the wrong paint job making him glow in the dark:)

• Like 2

Thomas the thermonuclear bomb.

1 hour ago, Downsview 108 said:

The one where Thomas busted into Sir Topham Hat's kitchen and pissed off his wife. Good thing he never busted into his bedroom at night. ?

I personally preferred George Carlin. He did better voices.

Didn’t some of it go towards a community service sentence? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Downsview 108 said:

As I understand it, from the (Mr.) Conductor's cut, thomas was sentenced to 18 months of not being a useful engine for voyeurism. ?

He had 30 days to "Get Hard".

hqdefault.jpg

Couldn’t leave well enough alone...had to see what was under toby’s Skirts...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1