3 hours ago, roeco said:

Is that a picture of Rider at PCS??  or??

Yard in RIchmond that they park at. Shared space with other companies.

I believe they have at least 2 of the newer Prevost they use exclusively for Vancouver to Calgary. I believe they just park overnight in Vancouver as pretty sure drivers are based in Vancouver and Calgary then stay in Kamloops. I did hear they may add a night schedule each way in summer. 

Effective early March Rider Express has  said they will start service from Calgary to Regina via Hwy 1. Their schedule is posted on their website however its not a surprise that they are doing overnight schedules both ways...but it was to be expected as to line up with their existing schedules. I would think to start with they could just do 2-3 days a week which is better than nothing. They also said they will do Edmonoton to Calgary however that corridor already has enough service on it.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:03 PM, roeco said:

Effective early March Rider Express has  said they will start service from Calgary to Regina via Hwy 1. Their schedule is posted on their website however its not a surprise that they are doing overnight schedules both ways...but it was to be expected as to line up with their existing schedules. I would think to start with they could just do 2-3 days a week which is better than nothing. They also said they will do Edmonoton to Calgary however that corridor already has enough service on it.

Rider Express Hwy 1 Service starts early March. Lv at 11pm(Fri) from Calgary Arr Regina at 8 am(Sat). Also returning Lv Regina 9Pm(sun) arr Calg 630am (Mon). One day a week each way is better than nothing at all I guess. Im sure they will increase frequency in summer.