If You Could Restore 1 Bus, What Would It Be?

I would restore an STO Classic as they were most the iconic buses in the fleet!

The units I would pick would be either 9512 or 9519 (the last original units in service) even thought they were both painted plain white with only black around the windows and the new STO logo. I would paint them back to their original blue and pink stripes and the old STO logo and preserve them in the historical fleet like GM Fishbowl 7901.

1 hour ago, 160 Downriver said:

Here's another PCC that I would love to see operational again.

34258843_2036268729964756_58104896922897

Simply put, a PCC is not a bus, even though it might have a bus-like chassis. Perhaps we need to expand this thread to streetcars and other kinds of PTVs?

1 hour ago, Transit geek said:

Simply put, a PCC is not a bus, even though it might have a bus-like chassis. Perhaps we need to expand this thread to streetcars and other kinds of PTVs?

When, in the history of this forum, has the word "bus" in a thread's title ever stopped people from writing about non bus topics?

Most North Americans don't have trams in their cities, so they write to what they know. Of course no one would be daft enough to mistake a tram for a bus.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Transit geek said:

Streetcars count. Don't mind my title. I've been up for 42 hours straight 

On 10/10/2018 at 7:34 PM, Transit geek said:

This is sorta the reason why some members use the word "vehicle" rather than "bus" in the topic's title so that everyone can choose between bus, train, tram, streetcar, subway etc.

14 hours ago, Tom1122 said:

Would a trolleybus count? If so, either TTC 9339 at IRM or one of the HSR Flyers at HCRR.

Hell yeah