1 hour ago, Shemar said:

#3750 has entered revenue service on route 116 Morningside

Nice! I'll have to check it out in the next few days. At least I don't have to travel out of the way.

9 hours ago, Shemar said:

#3750 has entered revenue service on route 116 Morningside

It already entered service on Tuesday on 68 Warden?

30 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

It already entered service on Tuesday on 68 Warden?

It was more of a launch run not a revenue run. Plus, it didn't stay on the route for long.

48 minutes ago, Shemar said:

It was more of a launch run not a revenue run. Plus, it didn't stay on the route for long.

Did it go on the 116 too or was it just the media run? TTC social media was advertising it on the 116, but it didn’t look like it was.

14 minutes ago, 2044 said:

Did it go on the 116 too or was it just the media run? TTC social media was advertising it on the 116, but it didn’t look like it was.

No on Tuesday the media run only went out on the 68 for a round trip and then it went out of service and headed back to the division. 

• Thanks 1

3740 made its service debut today on the 32 Eglinton West. It doesn’t look to be tracking, but here’s a pic I took (I have no idea why the pic loves to upload turned after I took it straight lol)

89D8212A-D72C-4889-8D6D-ABC01845DA60.thumb.jpeg.e178e3bdd5965b18ee50def8bc6bc2b4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cityflyer said:

Is there a reason 3712 hasn't entered service for so long or it was missed in the wiki update as being in service?

It probably didn't pass PDI and was sent for repairs that took a long time to return. I don't think it entered yet

The ZX5 looks like the BE40 with a new battery underneath.

The Proterra website got rid of all BE40 references for some reason and use the BE40 pictures but advertises the ZX5 name. So weird.

#3750 is out on an all day run today on the 116 15 run. That's the fastest transition for a TTC electric bus model to go from rush hour runs to all day runs.

EDIT 8:50am: nvm it was just changed off with #8765

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MK78 said:

3750 seems to be out on 116 Morningside again, and its nearly 7pm. so its definitely running later in the day.

Its doing 4 morning trips and 4 pm trips

26 minutes ago, MK78 said:

3750 seems to be out on 116 Morningside again, and its nearly 7pm. so its definitely running later in the day.

The Eglinton eBuses are only being assigned to the AM/PM peak extras on 116. There are 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. The three PM peak extras on 116 run in a little later than the end of PM peak. The run that 3750 is on today afternoon goes out of service at Finch around 7:30. The other two go out of service around 8:30 and 9pm if I'm not wrong.

2 hours ago, wil9402 said:

The Eglinton eBuses are only being assigned to the AM/PM peak extras on 116. There are 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. The three PM peak extras on 116 run in a little later than the end of PM peak. The run that 3750 is on today afternoon goes out of service at Finch around 7:30. The other two go out of service around 8:30 and 9pm if I'm not wrong.

I see, cool. I'm gonna have to make an effort to catch one. I don't have an excuse since it passes by my house lol.

• Like 1

3738 has entered service recently (not sure of the route), but apparently now has a pest problem that requires fumigation 

1 hour ago, bus_7246 said:

3738 has entered service recently (not sure of the route), but apparently now has a pest problem that requires fumigation 

Bedbugs maybe? There have been some stories over the last few years of them on TTC vehicles.

1 minute ago, MK78 said:

Bedbugs maybe? There have been some stories over the last few years of them on TTC vehicles.

Close. It has roaches