• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3700 is here https://twitter.com/TTCStuart/status/1117878364063162368 https://twitter.com/TTCStuart/status/1117878364063162368  

The green New flyer bus is still at arrow road garage its parked inside right now. I have been informed that the ttc will use this bus to test out the charging machines and infrastructure built for th

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Shemar said:

It was more of a launch run not a revenue run. Plus, it didn't stay on the route for long.

Did it go on the 116 too or was it just the media run? TTC social media was advertising it on the 116, but it didn’t look like it was.

14 minutes ago, 2044 said:

Did it go on the 116 too or was it just the media run? TTC social media was advertising it on the 116, but it didn’t look like it was.

No on Tuesday the media run only went out on the 68 for a round trip and then it went out of service and headed back to the division. 

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, MK78 said:

3750 seems to be out on 116 Morningside again, and its nearly 7pm. so its definitely running later in the day.

The Eglinton eBuses are only being assigned to the AM/PM peak extras on 116. There are 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. The three PM peak extras on 116 run in a little later than the end of PM peak. The run that 3750 is on today afternoon goes out of service at Finch around 7:30. The other two go out of service around 8:30 and 9pm if I'm not wrong.

2 hours ago, wil9402 said:

The Eglinton eBuses are only being assigned to the AM/PM peak extras on 116. There are 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. The three PM peak extras on 116 run in a little later than the end of PM peak. The run that 3750 is on today afternoon goes out of service at Finch around 7:30. The other two go out of service around 8:30 and 9pm if I'm not wrong.

I see, cool. I'm gonna have to make an effort to catch one. I don't have an excuse since it passes by my house lol.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bus_7246 said:

3738 has entered service recently (not sure of the route), but apparently now has a pest problem that requires fumigation 

Bedbugs maybe? There have been some stories over the last few years of them on TTC vehicles.