3700 is doing the afternoon rush on the 35A Jane 

• Like 1

3700 did 2 trips on jane, then got taken off since the driver's knee was hurting from the position of the seat/pedals 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lex Reid said:

3700 did 2 trips on jane, then got taken off since the driver's knee was hurting from the position of the seat/pedals 

These buses have adjustable pedals, I wonder if he was just sitting wrong and had it in an awkward position.

2 minutes ago, Jan Boic said:

These buses have adjustable pedals, I wonder if he was just sitting wrong and had it in an awkward position.

Doubt he knew, he had a lot of trouble with the controls on the bus while driving

It's been well over a month and they still have only one bus out. I'm disappointed. I don't think ops will have enough exposure till there's a decent number of them running.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lex Reid said:

Doubt he knew, he had a lot of trouble with the controls on the bus while driving

the drivers of those electric buses should have received trainings on adjustable pedals.  

19 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

It's been well over a month and they still have only one bus out. I'm disappointed. I don't think ops will have enough exposure till there's a decent number of them running.

I didn't get to drive a nova till like a month and a half after I received my nova bus training.  it won't be difficult to pick up as the drivers are driving buses everyday.  

10 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

3705 has entered service on route 35 jane.

It didn't last in service for long though...

4 hours ago, 43 Kennedy said:

3701 is at Wilson Garage.

Back at Arrow.

• Thanks 2

On 7/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, Xtrazsteve said:

I know an operator that is supposed to get trained for it sometime this month, he believes they will do the Novabus HEV training the same day as well.

5 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

3705 is back out on the route 35 jane. 3700 is also out on the route 35.

Both of them are doing 35B runs. #3700 left the garage not too long ago.

• Like 2

3701 entered service on 35, looks like its going on 335 now. This is the first XE40 on a blue night route.

• Thanks 1