Happy Power

MiWay 2008 D60LFR Retirments

7 units Are now Active and the remains  are at Malton.  I Saw an 08xx Artic on the hock at Mavis Rd with the Mississauga Logo Black  i truly think there heading for Scrap. When ever a Units get Retired feel Free to Coment on this Site.

5 minutes ago, Happy Power said:

0874 on the 5N 

0878 on the 5S

There's really no need to do this. You can post sightings in this thread:

We only create new threads about retired buses only if they are starting to retire.

Would @ADB or any other admin of this board please kindly remove this thread.

• Like 1

Just now, STO_1601 said:

There's really no need to do this. You can post sightings in this thread:

We only create new threads about retired buses only if they are starting to retire.

Would @ADB or any other admin of this board please kindly remove this thread.

no one Posts on that Thread Thats Why. Theirs also a Last Day for MiWay  EZ riders.

1 minute ago, Happy Power said:

no one Posts on that Thread Thats Why. Theirs also a Last Day for MiWay  EZ riders.

That's because they started to retire at the time the thread was created. The 2008 New Flyer D60LFRs already started retiring early this year.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

That's because they started to retire at the time the thread was created. The 2008 New Flyer D60LFRs already started retiring early this year.

These units will all be retired on December 2018. Plus I Created this Thread so I can be a wiki editor and no one edits the MiWay Wiki so thats why i could do it.

41 minutes ago, Happy Power said:

These units will all be retired on December 2018. Plus I Created this Thread so I can be a wiki editor and no one edits the MiWay Wiki so thats why i could do it.

You just don't instantly become a wiki editor just by making a retirement thread. You must apply for permissions in the wiki editor application subforum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kelvin3157 said:

You just don't instantly become a wiki editor just by making a retirement thread. You must apply for permissions in the wiki editor application subforum.

Thanks! I think I did this Wrong. This Thread Will be Closed.

2 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Not just that. One has to build up a reputation as a source for reliable information and have a proper command of grammar and spelling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3