Random Ctrain pics

Pantograf

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, chills_on_the_train said:

Now there's a fun little social experiment. Drive that consist around (I'm aware it's impossible) and see which car more people avoid.

Assuming 'normal' people will even notice the differences from the outside...

• Like 3

When rarity is mistaken for newness...

On 1/18/2019 at 3:51 PM, chills_on_the_train said:

I mean, from a passenger perspective the nuclear-powered HVAC in the S200 along with the less-awkward seating, big windows and accessibility wins of the three IMO.

The terrible lower spine-crushing lumbar "support" placement on the side seats, though...

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Pantograf said:

There's no training officer on board so it's either a road test or a garage transfer. However, there were a couple of training U2's running around this  week from both, AG and OB..

You can't quite tell in the video, but there were 2 people in the cab, one kind of leaning over the driver. Both in all orange

48 minutes ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

You can't quite tell in the video, but there were 2 people in the cab, one kind of leaning over the driver. Both in all orange

I only see one. Most maintenance staff wear orange jackets and training officers wear yellow.

2046.jpg

40 minutes ago, Pantograf said:

I only see one. Most maintenance staff wear orange jackets and training officers wear yellow.

2046.jpg

Yeah, you can't tell in the video. There were 2 people, wearing bright uniforms. I didn't pay attention to whether or not the second person was wearing orange or yellow, though.

Also, the oldest car was out today in a consist between 2031 and 2037

Screenshot_20190216-173810.png