Thirdwave Bus Services

Thomasw

In this tread I would like to discuss recently purchased busses by Thirdwave, recently retired/sold busses by Thirdwave, and recently leasesed out busses that belong to Thirdwave. I would also like to talk about anything else related to Thirdwave like good drivers, accidents, etc. 

To start off I would like to mention some new busses that I spotted but that are not in the wiki

279, Blue Bird vision 

301, Blue Bird vision

305, Girardin G5

I would also like to add some inforormation about Bus 131 

Bus 131 is currently being leased to the JCCGV for the summer for summer camps

Bus 131 is a 2002 Blue Bird/ Girardin MB-II

Please only post real and accurate information and keep the tread on topic

Thank you,

Thomas

Unit 131 is built on a Chevrolet express 3500 chassis

If someone could please updated the wiki to contain all of the info above, that would be helpful as I do not have permission to edit

Thank you,

Thomas

1010242482_Screenshot(130).thumb.png.f4c8ba0507b2104945d0db589ff29764.png

This forum is dedicated to transit operated in Metro Vancouver by TransLink only. Last time I checked Thirdwave Bus Services are not operated by TransLink. The best place to ask for the edits you (@Thomasw)suggested above for the Thirdwave bus page on the wiki would be in this forum. It is completely dedicated to content changes and additions for the wiki. And, unlike this forum, is not dedicated to one specific region/transit authority. 

• Like 1

Everyone needs to take a step back, and not be so quick to judge a thread as impermissible.  While the description of this sub-forum mentions Translink, that has always served more as a quick geographical short hand as to what the boundary between Metro Vancouver and the rest of BC is.  After all, if this forum was for Translink to the exclusion of all else any posts about TRAMS buses, the Cloverdale interurban, the various Bowen Island D30LF/SLF buses, Vancouver Trolley Company/West Coast Sightseeing and any movie buses would also not be permitted.  While school buses are not strictly transit, they are of interest to some and this is the most logical place to put it, just as there are threads about various School Bus operators in the Calgary section.  If you are not interested in school buses, simply ignore the thread.  Finally, the fact that no admin locked or deleted the thread should have been a clue.

• Like 4