2019 OC Transpo Nova LFS Order

3 hours ago, HB_1024 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if what really happened is the city ordered them with American Seating InSight instead of Vision like on all recent orders (or perhaps that the Metrolinx TPI spec had InSight and the city didn't change it), and that's why there's little padding.

according to the specs on the AmericanSeating website, you can order the seats padded or unpadded in both the insight and vision lines, but OC defiantly has the Vision seats because they are stainless steel 

Was on two Nova's today forgot he numbers, anyways I noticed the cameras on the buses. Two at front(one near driver, other near front door) and one at the rear door(not sure if there where anymore). Not sure if there's one at the exact rear. If not there should be, hopefully it'll keep the graffiti down.

35 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

Was on two Nova's today forgot he numbers, anyways I noticed the cameras on the buses. Two at front(one near driver, other near front door) and one at the rear door(not sure if there where anymore). Not sure if there's one at the exact rear. If not there should be, hopefully it'll keep the graffiti down.

There is at least 5

Rode two Nova's yesterday. The more I ride one the more I like the bus, either then the seat issue I find this bus to be one of the best OC ever got, The A/C on these units are FANTASTIC!! WAY WAY  better then the crappy INVERO's!! :wacko: The A/C is just as good as the Orion VII if not better. I'm glad there getting more next year, the more INVERO's get retired the better OC will be. It's too bad there retiring all the ORION VII's, I wish they'd retire all the INVERO's instead of the Orion VII's.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

Rode two Nova's yesterday. The more I ride one the more I like the bus, either then the seat issue I find this bus to be one of the best OC ever got, The A/C on these units are FANTASTIC!! WAY WAY  better then the crappy INVERO's!! :wacko: The A/C is just as good as the Orion VII if not better. I'm glad there getting more next year, the more INVERO's get retired the better OC will be. It's too bad there retiring all the ORION VII's, I wish they'd retire all the INVERO's instead of the Orion VII's.

not to mention that the more D40i and hybrids that are retired, the more accessible Network becomes to cyclist like me ?