Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

Enviro_1203

2019 Nova LFS Order

5 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

I'll bet they will have issues with that senor.

What's the seating like?

The destination sign is it easy to read?Is it like the Orion VII'S? ot Like the Invero's? If the latter then they suck?

There is nothing wrong with the signs on the Invero. If you did your research, the signs are the same as the D60LF and LFR, the issue on SOME is the combination of the dimmer malfunctioning causing the signs to not be full brightness in sunlight with the shape of the glass. 

10 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

What's the seating like?

Do you mean the layout?

If Oc Transpo copied the Sto layout (0911 and up)

It should be the same (with 2 Wheelchair spots ) and same type of seats as the Lfr & E500's

Here's an image of Sto's layout for comparison 

20190227_142524.thumb.jpg.e2c9443645a8c92e1735ac9c0a7004b9.jpg

48 minutes ago, Oc4526 said:

Do you mean the layout?

If Oc Transpo copied the Sto layout (0911 and up)

It should be the same (with 2 Wheelchair spots ) and same type of seats as the Lfr & E500's

Here's an image of Sto's layout for comparison 

20190227_142524.thumb.jpg.e2c9443645a8c92e1735ac9c0a7004b9.jpg

Not like STO at all. Below is the jump seat and from rear to front, total 35 seats

6D4C1453-CD55-43E4-AA95-99518E9BE383.jpeg

8265C95D-0B5E-4AC4-AB88-45B4883F1115.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Enviro_1203 said:

Not like STO at all. Below is the jump seat and from rear to front, total 35 seats

Um, did I just see what I thought I saw?  "Proof of Payment required on this bus"?  Is that a change to the current policy or just a mistake?

image.thumb.png.6a7ef57c7b8363090a64381ccd7616c2.png

1 hour ago, tomsbuspage said:

Um, did I just see what I thought I saw?  "Proof of Payment required on this bus"?  Is that a change to the current policy or just a mistake?

image.thumb.png.6a7ef57c7b8363090a64381ccd7616c2.png

If i remember correctly there's plans for all door boarding at the Terminal Stations (Greenboro/Hurdman included)

1 hour ago, Enviro_1203 said:

Close to Sto's configuration (except no booth style seating in the rear and 2 wheelchair spots )

1 hour ago, Enviro_1203 said:

It almost likes like the TTC seating configuration except with blue seats instead of red.

1 minute ago, STO_1601 said:

It almost likes like the TTC seating configuration except with blue seats instead of red.

The only difference is the seat behind the driver. The TTC has two seats instead of one.

Hope my eyes aren't deceiving, but I think I only see one LED sign, the one in the middle. I can't seem to point out one at the front.

1 hour ago, Transit geek said:

Hope my eyes aren't deceiving, but I think I only see one LED sign, the one in the middle. I can't seem to point out one at the front.

Theres one inside the body above the yellow line above the stop request lamp, the one in middle is facing forward for standees looking back

1 hour ago, Michel said:

Cameras that actually record this time?  Not just for show?

Yes. As all new buses going forward (8101 and newer) are to be delivered with camera's that are Audio/Video enabled.  

9 hours ago, Enviro_1203 said:

Further to my post about NSAS screen

2BDD6A8E-85B2-426F-959A-AB1BD9CA5A12.jpeg

Interesting, the stop request signs say "Next Stop". That's a first for OC Transpo. 

5 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Interesting, the stop request signs say "Next Stop". That's a first for OC Transpo. 

Well, technically not, because that's one of the signs used before "Exit At Rear/Descendre En Arrière" was adopted with the GM Classics in 1984.

Any idea on if they'll continue doing the 2 line system they have on the current buses, or if it'll be like STO's and just have a single line (also the Trillium line does that as well)?

35 minutes ago, corynv said:

Any idea on if they'll continue doing the 2 line system they have on the current buses, or if it'll be like STO's and just have a single line (also the Trillium line does that as well)?

It will very likely be the same as the current system as OC just needed to specify the size of the cutout depending on the equipment and they then install the equipment in the cutout.

14 hours ago, corynv said:

The NSAS is staying the same.

50 minutes ago, JCL said:

Via Instagram:

Did this unit officially enter service yet? Was it on any route during the day?

7 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

More then likely Driver Training. 

19 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Theres an instructors jacket on the wheel well. They will NOT enter service until at least April

• Like 1