Jump to content
Enviro_1203

2019 Nova LFS Order

Recommended Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if what really happened is the city ordered them with American Seating InSight instead of Vision like on all recent orders (or perhaps that the Metrolinx TPI spec had InSight and the city didn't change it), and that's why there's little padding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this was also mentioned but...

The priority seats are American Seating BC-55 (6 total, 3 on each sides)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HB_1024 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if what really happened is the city ordered them with American Seating InSight instead of Vision like on all recent orders (or perhaps that the Metrolinx TPI spec had InSight and the city didn't change it), and that's why there's little padding.

according to the specs on the AmericanSeating website, you can order the seats padded or unpadded in both the insight and vision lines, but OC defiantly has the Vision seats because they are stainless steel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4671 and 4682 are the only two left to be brought to City View, both units are also the only 2 which have never been on an OC property to date for their antenna test.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 6:50 PM, STO_1601 said:

Do you have photos?

1008980473_14670.thumb.JPG.0b8579da4762bcbad10720f14c3bfa64.JPG553066465_24669_4679.thumb.JPG.2c04c7f9fe9ea52aed10c4f2ca8ac9ea.JPG233568326_34676_4681_4664.thumb.JPG.0f1830be6f3eaf9ed7df0a913fc204a0.JPG1220798223_44664_4673_4661.thumb.JPG.7f37e892f93d86f60613d068740dc67e.JPG1329313972_54661_4680.thumb.JPG.2a6a91d0010f29e9f15f04b6ac2e779e.JPG650384526_64640_4678.thumb.JPG.ed149f36376638798eb9c99ef1c4c50d.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was on two Nova's today forgot he numbers, anyways I noticed the cameras on the buses. Two at front(one near driver, other near front door) and one at the rear door(not sure if there where anymore). Not sure if there's one at the exact rear. If not there should be, hopefully it'll keep the graffiti down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

Was on two Nova's today forgot he numbers, anyways I noticed the cameras on the buses. Two at front(one near driver, other near front door) and one at the rear door(not sure if there where anymore). Not sure if there's one at the exact rear. If not there should be, hopefully it'll keep the graffiti down.

There is at least 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

Where are the other two?

One of them is pointing forward at the top of the windshield (Dash Cam )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MCIBUS said:

Where are the other two?

I am not going to disclose camera locations, however, the 5 that I am aware of are in plain sight and they all look identical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sightings from yesterday at City View:

City View:

4682 (not plated)

Adjacent property next to City View:

4661, 4662, 4669, 4680 -- all with licence plate

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JCL said:

Sightings from yesterday at City View:

City View:

4682 (not plated)

Adjacent property next to City View:

4661, 4662, 4669, 4680 -- all with licence plate

Photos Please

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 8:52 AM, STO_1601 said:

Photos Please

P1020065.thumb.JPG.372e9a16081f2fb033ff234767f851e9.JPGP1020066.thumb.JPG.d5cff8ce13655a82485b2562dd5f01eb.JPGP1020067.thumb.JPG.4ca9fd1c5c2b9f9ff58d205bc417829f.JPGP1020068.thumb.JPG.09489f4ad788dc3f333f4ee11af51f52.JPGP1020069.thumb.JPG.1ce4a00928d1229c42d5a494a525a014.JPG

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

At 1:19, 4645 can be seen with the tail lights reversed.

 

It was delivered like that. Just found a photo of it day of delivery. 
 

4640, 4673, 4679 and 4681 active

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotted 4679 on Route 97 Bells Corners @ 9:15 PM (Richmond/Grenon)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rode two Nova's yesterday. The more I ride one the more I like the bus, either then the seat issue I find this bus to be one of the best OC ever got, The A/C on these units are FANTASTIC!! WAY WAY  better then the crappy INVERO's!! :wacko: The A/C is just as good as the Orion VII if not better. I'm glad there getting more next year, the more INVERO's get retired the better OC will be. It's too bad there retiring all the ORION VII's, I wish they'd retire all the INVERO's instead of the Orion VII's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

Rode two Nova's yesterday. The more I ride one the more I like the bus, either then the seat issue I find this bus to be one of the best OC ever got, The A/C on these units are FANTASTIC!! WAY WAY  better then the crappy INVERO's!! :wacko: The A/C is just as good as the Orion VII if not better. I'm glad there getting more next year, the more INVERO's get retired the better OC will be. It's too bad there retiring all the ORION VII's, I wish they'd retire all the INVERO's instead of the Orion VII's.

not to mention that the more D40i and hybrids that are retired, the more accessible Network becomes to cyclist like me 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...