4 hours ago, JCL said:

Pre-delivery sightings from yesterday, Saturday, July 27:

City View:

4671 (and is plated)

Adjacent Property next to City View:

4665 and 4670 -- all plated. 

Photos Please. This will probably the last time we see them at City View

4 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

That must explain why it was late for service.

Actually, 4636 had issues at the factory. I went into the bus the day it was delivered and it didnt have the sheild installed. Same with 4672 which also has a sheild.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, STO_1601 said:

So Far:

4601-60, 63, 65-68, 73-77, 79 & 81 are active (Total: 72)

4661, 62, 64, 69, 72, 78 & 80 & 82 are delivered (Total: 8)

4670 & 71 have not been delivered yet (Total: 2) 

72 is active and I believe also had a shield - was running the 38 route on Saturday night. Unless I was more tired than I thought...

2 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Photos please!

If you say so.

P1020087.thumb.JPG.3b75dfd1cc1d32451b7e98b52b8bb180.JPGP1020088.thumb.JPG.dc9a35ab95b14f25a6650b11513ee117.JPG

2 hours ago, Enviro_1203 said:

The photos are essentially the same as last week without 4665....

?

I guess some people just aren't satisfied with the information posted until they see visual some sort of visual evidence. Just sayin'... ;)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, JCL said:

If you say so.

P1020087.thumb.JPG.3b75dfd1cc1d32451b7e98b52b8bb180.JPGP1020088.thumb.JPG.dc9a35ab95b14f25a6650b11513ee117.JPG

?

I guess some people just aren't satisfied with the information posted until they see visual some sort of visual evidence. Just sayin'... ;)

Why don’t you just post the photos when you make your initial post then we don’t have this charade each week? It’s just creating a string of unnecessary posts on the thread.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Centralsmt said:

Why don’t you just post the photos when you make your initial post then we don’t have this charade each week? It’s just creating a string of unnecessary posts on the thread.   

There really isn't a point. Post a few photos here and there. The Nova's all look the same.

14 hours ago, Centralsmt said:

I want to pass on my pre-delivery sightings ASAP in order to get the information out promptly for tracking purposes. I take pictures of the buses at City View as a form of note taking. I don't have time to immediately resize, adjust the contrast/brightness of the images - that takes a bit of time. When I post the sightings on the initial post, the pictures aren't even properly edited -- that is done after I'm requested by any board members who requests to see the pictures. 

Most board members are satisfied on my sightings on pre-deliveries based on the bus numbers I write on the initial posts. However there one or two board members are persistent on seeing pictures. 

If people are going to complain about unnecessary posts, then maybe I simply won't post pictures on future pre-delivery sightings (whether it's the next batch of LFS's or the 19 new double decker buses). 

Apologies for going off-topic. 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, JCL said:

I want to pass on my pre-delivery sightings ASAP in order to get the information out promptly for tracking purposes. I take pictures of the buses at City View as a form of note taking. I don't have time to immediately resize, adjust the contrast/brightness of the images - that takes a bit of time. When I post the sightings on the initial post, the pictures aren't even properly edited -- that is done after I'm requested by any board members who requests to see the pictures. 

Most board members are satisfied on my sightings on pre-deliveries based on the bus numbers I write on the initial posts. However there one or two board members are persistent on seeing pictures. 

If people are going to complain about unnecessary posts, then maybe I simply won't post pictures on future pre-delivery sightings (whether it's the next batch of LFS's or the 19 new double decker buses). 

Apologies for going off-topic. 

I appreciate the work it takes to take pics, edit and post them, and your commitment to sharing information in a timely manner.

Perhaps we can request that you automatically upload pics the first time you see a new batch of buses, or anything out of the ordinary, and then we'll trust your ability to read fleet numbers after that?

Does this seem like a reasonable compromise to everyone?