2019 OC Transpo Nova LFS Order

1 hour ago, STO_1601 said:

I rode my first NovaBus today! 4626 on the 88 Baseline

I didn't know the 88 Baseline ran mid-day... might have been a fill-in? Usually the 88 gets artics during that time. Was it from Hurdman or from Kanata?

I still have yet to ride a Nova... somebody I know rode one today on the 168 Bridlewood late in the morning today (around 10 am)... jealous...

27 minutes ago, bsnider001 said:

8 minutes ago, bsnider001 said:

I didn't know the 88 Baseline ran mid-day... might have been a fill-in? Usually, the 88 gets artics during that time. Was it from Hurdman or from Kanata?

It was actually at 10:30 am when I caught it.

It was from Kanata the video is upload to my YouTube channel.

31 minutes ago, TTC 9701 said:

Not always about STO... Could be from anywhere.

Read closely what @C.Flat posted:

3 hours ago, C.Flat said:

Just saw an unknown Nova being towed down Ogilvie Road

We know it's obvious that is it an OC Transpo Nova he just couldn't see the fleet number. STO's buses don't even go anywhere near that area.

and what @The Queensway mentioned about the Nova HEV. We don't have any of those buses nor do we have plans to purchase any, especially what happened with the crappy power steering flaw that Toronto and the province of Quebec suffered from their Nova HEVs.

All of you please only post information if it's accurate. Do not answer questions if you don't know the answer and please keep your posts minimal.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Read closely what @C.Flat posted:

We know it's obvious that is it an OC Transpo Nova he just couldn't see the fleet number. STO's buses don't even go anywhere near that area.

and what @The Queensway mentioned about the Nova HEV. We don't have any of those buses nor do we have plans to purchase any, especially what happened with the crappy power steering flaw that Toronto and the province of Quebec suffered from their Nova HEVs.

All of you please only post information if it's accurate. Do not answer questions if you don't know the answer and please keep your posts minimal.

Thanks 

Are you sure you’re not a moderator? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Centralsmt said:

What would you rather be, moderator or wiki editor??   ?

and stop shouting......

5 minutes ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

I like how when someone says your a moderator, you tell them to go back on topic, making you even more of a moderator.

Seriously, Non-moderators also have to tell others to stay on topic too, you know

Because the more garbage you post on this thread, The more chance you have at being banned from the board and getting the thread locked.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Seriously, Non-moderators also have to tell others to stay on topic too, you know

Because the more garbage you post on this thread, The more chance you have at being banned from the board and getting the thread locked.

I’m sure SMS will be relieved to know you’re on the patrol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2