YRT Transfer changes

found out today from my friend that as of tomrorow the transfers will be looking different. the difference will be that these new ones will not have the date and month printed on them, but instead the drivers will be punching the date and month out just like before. the new ones will still have same bottom as currently

found out today from my friend that as of tomrorow the transfers will be looking different. the difference will be that these new ones will not have the date and month printed on them, but instead the drivers will be punching the date and month out just like before. the new ones will still have same bottom as currently

Wow, having printed time and date per day do cost money everyday. I would assume the Zones that is printed on top with preferated would be gone too!

I've already seen them. There's already boxes and boxes of them in dispatch.

The two zone is still in the same location and can be easily ripped off by the driver. I can't 100% recall if the new YRT Logo is on them as It's been about a week since I looked at it. The top has the punch out area for the month and date and the year is printed in the foreground of it and the times are in 24 hour clock. Also, it doesn't start tommorrow.. I believe it starts on September 3.

The two zone is still in the same location and can be easily ripped off by the driver. I can't 100% recall if the new YRT Logo is on them as It's been about a week since I looked at it. The top has the punch out area for the month and date and the year is printed in the foreground of it and the times are in 24 hour clock. Also, it doesn't start tommorrow.. I believe it starts on September 3.

ohh so it's gonna look like the original ones?, is it on newsprint and will it be in blue?

It actually wouldn't be better. If a two-zone transfer had to be punched, then all you would have to do is get a one-zone transfer and punch it yourself with a key or something.

YRT-Guy has said that there is still the 2-zone rip of part on this new transfer.

i will post up a pic later on today of the new transfer

What are the policy, say that if you board on a reg. YRT bus and you want to transfer to VIVA after crossing to Newmarket on Zone 2. Do you have to tell the driver your paying Zone 2 and need a transfer with Zone 2?